Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I want a raise !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I, the Penis,
    > > hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons: I do
    >physical
    >
    > >labor. I work at great depths. I plunge head first into everything I
    >do.
    >
    > >I do not get weekends or public holidays off. I work in a damp
    >environment.
    >
    > >I don't get paid overtime. I work in a dark workplace that has poor
    > >ventilation. I work in high temperatures. My work exposes me to
    >contagious
    > >diseases.
    >
    >Sincerely, the Penis
    >
    >Dear Penis,
    >After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have
    >raised,
    >
    >the administration rejects your request for the following reasons: You do
    >not work 8 hours straight. You fall asleep on the job after brief work
    >periods. You do not always follow the orders of the management team. You
    >do
    >
    >not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other
    >locations. You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and
    >stimulated in order to start working. You leave the workplace rather messy
    >at the end of your shift. You don't always observe necessary safety
    >regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing. You will
    >retire well before you are 65. You are unable to work double shifts. You
    >sometimes leave your designated work before you have completed the assigned
    >task. And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering, and
    >exiting, the workplace carrying two suspicious looking bags.
    >
    >Sincerely, The Management

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering, and
    &gt;exiting, the workplace carrying two suspicious looking bags.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Dont forget he works right nextdoor to to an a$$hole and his 2 closest buddies are nuts. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hahahahha that is funny. later.

jacob

5. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    good $hit.... really good $hit.

6. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif