Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I want LED turn signals

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Mar 5, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I need more room behind the grill! I'm going to install a billet grill and I don't see tabs to mount my factory turn signals to? I need some thin 12v LED sets (2 position, turn signal and parking) that are 4"x4" that I can mount to the radiator supports. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I haven't seen any though. I might have to mount my turn signals to where the turn lights can be accessed from inside the engine compartment (similar to the wiring for the front lights)?
    HHUUUMMMMMMMMM? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Do a search on PBB in the Gen4x4 forum. There was a thread on there about a month or so ago that had some links.

3. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

Make your own! LED's are real easy to work with and cheap if you get them by themselves. They also have them with the needed resistor for 12 use but are overpriced considering.

Plus if you make your own you can use how ever many you want and place them where ever you see fit.

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

The links are cool, I dont care for the pirate boards, I didn't find anything like what I need.
    [​IMG]
    4"x4" 2stage(park and turn signal) LED setup /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif