Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I Want my DUCT TAPE back...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I went on the week long trip to Las Vegas, and decided to take some duct tape in case the cute little Subaru had any trouble pulling a loaded trailer (the trailer itself was twice the towing capacity of the poor Subaru)... During the trip my friend, his mom, and myself all realized what a worthless controlling self-centered piece of [I love Jeeps] he (friend's mom's boyfriend) really was (he DID say if you really want to know someone, go on a road trip with them)...

So they're not going out anymore, in fact they have been exchanging e-mails that are loaded with big words and stuff because they're adults and adults do that... Now this jackass is trying to blame the miserable trip and his miserable life on my friend's mom... and he still has my duct tape... I know where he lives... but I don't really want to go there, because I'm kinda worried about him the way he talked about hanging out in gay bars and had this strange habit of pointing out all the gay bars in Vegas /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif... So I might be molested if I go for my tape... I dunno...

Anyway... just wanted to let y'all know that I was, for a week, living with a homosexual in denial, who is also a complete jerk, and it's no wonder he's had 5 wives and been single for the last 10 years /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

AND I WANT MY DUCT TAPE /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Anyone want to do some Special Ops [I love Jeeps] to get my tape back?

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

the question you have to ask yourself is a 99 cent roll of ductape worth it? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone want to do some Special Ops [I love Jeeps] to get my tape back?

[/ QUOTE ]

It would cost ya a lot more money paying them to get your tape back thna just hopping your happy a** down to Wal-Mart and buying a new roll.

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

just go get it, you might like what happens /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that are loaded with big words and stuff because they're adults and adults do that...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

the stealing of ducttape is a very horrible crime. its kind of like stealing a stop sign ya know. it dosnt acctually cause an accident but the fact that its not there will make stuff break.

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Who said anything about callin in military dudes??? I was thinkin more along the lines of some of you bigger guys beating the door of his trailer in and trashing the place till my duct tape is recovered... with snipers armed with paintball guns covering y'all... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

What...? We're gonna all take a trip to Wyoming to retrieve your roll of duct tape? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It will be well worth the trip... Trust me... I'll have my duct tape, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you helped re-unite us, and maybe you can sleep in the back yard if my parents agree... but good luck with that /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well hell, I go where the money and booze takes me cause I'm a world unknowned mercenary of unknown caliber...........

I don't come cheap though..........How's Wyoming sheep? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

I don't come cheap though..........How's Wyoming sheep? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Ever heard of the big horn mountins ???? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Ever heard of the big horn mountins ???? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

getting mounted by a big horn could be painful /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

13. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    getting mounted by a big horn could be painful

[/ QUOTE ]

Being mounted by Bubba doesn't sound too fun either... I feel for the poor sheep.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif