Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I want my rack!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 10, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I seem to be getting screwed by an ebayer from Raleigh, North Carolina... Anyone wanna go get my roof rack or my $74.40 if I don't hear from this guy by next Friday???

I don't know what the deal is... this guy has 100% positive (over 100) feedback, but I haven't heard from him for over a week when I got an email saying my payment was received... I asked for a tracking number, didn't get one... asked again on Friday night, still haven't gotten one... If he sent it last Saturday like the email I got said it would, it would be here I'm sure... I just got a box yesterday from UPS ground that was shipped less than a week ago from New York...

Sheesh... Don't know if I should have him bludgeoned with a 3-hole punch or just tell ebay on him...

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

kinda going through that also right now.....going on 3 weeks waiting for my driveshaft.....finally got a tracking number. I know sometimes we all get busy, but it needs to be communicated. I am patient though since I'm not installing my axle until later this week.

3. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

also, you'd be amazed at the action that takes place when you send an email mentioning the "negative" feedback you are about to post if you don't here from sellers... funny thing is you will usually here from them before you get a chance to post!

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

He might be on vacation.. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

If he has perfect feedback, then I doubt he is screwing you. Sometimes things take time. You said it's been a week since he said he shipped? So wait a bit more, yer being too impatient. You can't always expect everything that is shipped to flow 100% smoothly and be there instantly. Especially with the wild weather that has been going on. It's seems to be having an effect on things having to be rerouted and moved and shipped through different locations...

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

oh yeah... it'll be just my luck my rack will arrive to me all tangled up and duct taped with a note saying Sorry, got hit by a tornado /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

i have this strange feeling it hasn't been shipped yet... if it got rerouted, fine, but I still want a tracking number... and I know things come up, that's cool, but I darn well want to know that something's come up... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif