Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I want to get Windows Tinted in AZ

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Cmoe, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Anyone know any window tinters that has good quality tint? Pheonix Valley is where I'm looking? Want to put limo on front two wings, door windows and rear window?

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

PM TJ 4xcrazy , his buddy Dana did the Impala . Trustworthy and qaulity work by a nice guy :thumb:

3. blaza

blaza 1/2 ton status

The Tempe desert rat has a guy that does a NICE job and doesnt care about the legality side as long as you know you are goin darker than the man says you can.

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Window Tint by Dana 480-833-5034

excellent quality work, buys the best product he can, has a ton of experiance, as long as i have known him somewhere around 15-18 years now...

Mobile service, fairly priced, usually alittle lower than most shops charge, and guarantees his work and product.

Are you wanting limo on the front doors?? honestly, i have had this done to previous vehicles, and i highly discourage it, it makes it pretty difficult at times to see out at night, and is a SURE sign of the "it's too dark look" that most cops can obviously see..

Personally, i went with a step darker than legal, but lighter than limo and absolutely love it,legal is like 35%, stuff Paul and I have is like 15% or so, limo is like 5%. The other thing is when you add the 5% limo to the rest of the rear windows, it darkens the interior, which makes the 15% look slightly darker than it is.

It's dark enough to provide shade and privacy, but doesn't usually attract the LEO's...

Pauls Impala was done this way, as was my Burb, the rear windows you can technically have as dark as you want though, so yeah, get those limo if ya like, just be careful when backing in a dark area at night:p:

He also does business and residential windows as well...

all info i just posted is info from when i chat with him, and watch how he works, he was going to train me at one time to do this, but i keep flaking out on it:doah:

if ya call him to have work done, just tell him i sent ya his way.

T.J.

5. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

i have a guy who is mobil, hell he is doing my new truck and a sun visor strip for 100 bucks...

all while I eat my breakfast inside:bow:

6. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Shawn, let me know who your guy is too... I'm going to be calling and check if I can find someone to do it soon. Thanks every one... This is one thing that makes this a great site.....

7. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

number is 941-5330