Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I warted my palms...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Sep 2, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

HEHEHEHE!!!!

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Warted? or Caloused?

And by what mean's did you do this? Lack of beaver oil? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thats it I'm sew esplosivly mad at ewe fur peekin on me, I mmmmmmmmmmmmad mmmmmmmmmmad mmmmmmmmmmad mad, butt knot aboot that, something else conepleetlee... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Im gunna stert anoother thred on this an hopfilly it dunt git roonded... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    I warted my palms...

[/ QUOTE ]
    And now you're blind ain't ya? See, Mom was right.....

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Just once, I'd like too be able too adress a issue with out the thread being hi-jacked. Is everybody blind to the point I'm trying to make ??? I'm not perfect, but I didn't get sh_tty till I started getting treated like sh_t. I'm more then willing to treat everyone with respect if they'll treat me with respect. Is that hard to understand ????? Would you treat someone with respect if all they ever did was slap you down over every little petty thing they can find ????? Think about it. How meny months have I been thier target ??? The worst part of it, is I don't think they even relise how they're treating me. And no, I'm not crying, I'm making a point !!!!!!! If you don't see what I mean, just take a look at how meny threads there are here in OT tonight (9/2/2003) with the intention of making fun of me. What, think I can't see it ??? They're all vag, but obvious to anyone.

[/ QUOTE ] I could't agree more, their dumb...

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It's just like you two to conspire agin mee, thats it...I mona starta nother thred......... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif