Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I was at the wrecking yard today . SCORE !

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, May 31, 2006.

1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

So I was at the wrecking yard today getting a window regulator for my little tercel . I decided to go brouse the chevy truck section to see what was new and I cam upon a 1/2 ton suburban that still had the aircleaner on it :laugh: . I found a recently rebuilt 800 cfm q-jet :bow: . I unbolted it and was looking for a place to stash it so I could come back and get it later . I was going to stash it under the burbs bench seat and when I looked under the seat I saw 3 1 doller bills kind of waded up and also a cd case . I grabbed the cd case and I found a almost new cd of Ozzy Ozboune , Diary of a madman with the live version of " I don't know" :bow: . Sweet ! I'm gonna buy 3 1 dollar megabucks lottery tickets with the $3 . Wish me luck :p: .

3bucksandozzy.JPG

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I love bone yards. Nice score.

3. 84zz4ss

84zz4ss 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Good score. Good luck.

4. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

:eek1: :doah:

5. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

WOW! what a coincidence, I was just given that very same cd last weekend by my woman's girlfriend who's had it for years and never took it out of the wrapping. I listened to it and was reminded what a good rockin cd that was back in the day.:saweet: good score. its like Ozzy is lurking out there.

6. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

do you get to watch???? :eek1:

:haha: :haha: j/k I knew what you meant, just couldn't miss the chance and let someone else grab it.

7. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

hey bruce - i just dropped that burb off at the wrecking yard, you can mail that stuff to me, or i can just pick it up. forgot to get it from the truck before junking it.

8. NJBLZ

NJBLZ 1/2 ton status

I was keeping a scrap book of pictures that found in vehicles at the junk yard. I threw it out when I moved.

a caption on the back of one of the pics read: "me and my girl looking good on my born day"

9. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Which wrecking yard was that at?

10. chopped&bobbed77burb

I'm not giving out my secret places :p: :D .

11. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

LOL - Oh man come on -

I have yet to find a good wrecking yard in Portland area. - There are several "ok" ones - but they all think their sh!t is gold plated - LOL

I go to U-Pull it in Damascus every once in a while - mainly cause it's just down the road from my house - and go to Light Truck Parts on Foster - but they are a$$holes -

12. chopped&bobbed77burb

[IGOR] I go to U-Pull it in Damascus every once in a while - mainly cause it's just down the road from my house . SHHHHH ! :whistle: .

13. chopped&bobbed77burb

AAA BBUUUUULLLLLSSHHHHHHHIIIIITTTTTTT :D . You wish you had a burb :p: . I can just see you rocking out to Ozzy :haha: . Don't let your fellowship know you listen to ozzy :eek1: . You may get soaked in holy water :D .

14. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

well, they don't hate me for my AFI and they let me rock the drums in my church band. :bow:

15. chopped&bobbed77burb

Did I ever tell you about the time my dad made me go to church on easter sunday ? I was 15 yrs old had long hair and was a bass player in my metal band :bow: . Any way , I hated church and so I chose to wear my black leather jacket and cover my really cool t-shirt ;) . So we get to church and some of the older people are checking me out and my Dad is like " take of that jacket " . I took it off and I was wearing my black Iron Maiden number of the beast t-shirt :haha: :haha: :rotfl: :rotfl: . He told me to put the jacket back on :p: . I wanted to laugh so bad but I didn't . I just had this big grin behind my stone face . He never asked me to go to church again :bow: . A few months later my guitar player Eric knocked up the pastors 17 year old daughter :haha: . Those were some crazy times ( 1982 ) . I still laugh about it when I reflect on it . I guess the big man is going to put a foot in my @ss when I get up there :D .