Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I was hoping this wouldn't start happening to troops...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 89GMCSuburban, Jan 22, 2007.

1. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

clearly the next hill the Marines need to take is Capitol Hill. The BS in this country is a product of propaganda bull**** spewed by left wing morons and their media allies. Seriously... in almost 4 years of war we have lost less men then we would on a bad day during WWII. If you ask the left wing kooks though, we are getting totally pwned. :rolleyes: I'd like some of the left wing trash to grab some AKs, head to Iraq, fight with the terrorists for 6 months and then come back and report how "tired"... "worn out"..."stretched to thin" etc etc etc our troops are. My guess? They'd be dead inside of a week.

j

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

4. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I have been on the receiving end, and it is not fun.

When I got out (the 1st time), I went to the unemployment office in Kansas City, MO. After an hour long interview with a woman who talked to me like I was a moron, she finally pissed me off. She looked me in the eye and asked, "Didn't the Marine Corps teach you anything useful?" I looked her in the eyes, and replied in a raised voice, "Yes mamm, they taught me to KILL PEOPLE that piss me off!" She talked to me a lot nicer after that.:D

5. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

LOL!! Badass!!:D

6. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

LMAO!!! some people are absolute morons, and they need a good ass whoopin.... i have the utmost respect for someone who has the sack and dedication, among other virtues, to go out and put their life on the line, to keep mine the way it is, hat's off to you, sir and your comrades!

7. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Exactly, doesn't matter if you respect the cause or reasoning, but you had better damn well respect the men and women putting their asses on the line.

8. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

took the words right outta my keyboard, who cares what you or i think about the war, the facts are the facts, those men and women are putting their lives on the line to keep us free, so respect them or get in line for your ass whoopin

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

of course if you are a leftist... they aren't keeping us free. The ACLU does that... all 'the troops' do is terrorize innocent civilians in poor 3rd world countries and trample everyones basic human rights! :rolleyes:

j

10. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Standing ovation!!!!!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

GOOD ANSWER!...I wish I could have seen her face when you said that!..:rotfl:

(I'd have slapped the beech!)...anyone who blames the SOLDIERS for the war deserves a good dope slap!....

BTW--Rhonda Vincent has 2 songs for you,on her new CD "All American Blugrass Girl"..

"God Bless The Soldier" and
    "Til They Come Home"

Every veteran should listen to both...civillians too!..she appreciates your service,and so do I....:crazy:

11. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Why does that make me want to punch someone in the neck? :mad: Only a small minority would disrespect our servicemen and women, but the media jumps all over it. I was fortunate to have been treated like a hero, even though I'm not. Anyone who would be willing to sacrifice their lives for the People and Freedom deserve our utmost respect.

Semper Fi,
    John

12. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

That explains it...