Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I was just watching C Span

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

well, several hours ago... It sucks not having my own laptop, I can't post from bed, and it hurts like hell to get up and sit in this chair...

They were discussing the treatment of captured terrorists and Hilary Clinton was the biggest douche there...

2. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

So, was there any news?

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

No not really... the two guys the congress or house or whatever were talking to were like... the prisoners have basic rights as human beings, but the interrogators should be able to use whatever tactics they need to get information without worrying about being hung out to dry... and Clinton was like if Americans were treated like that there would be outrage, why should we treat anyone else this way? There are rules to war you know. and other guy was like the enemy doesn't play by the rules so they're not entitled to be treated the same way Americans are because we do play by the rules... then I fell asleep and had a crazy dream about being there and then I woke up to see the end...

4. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I've said it before: I do not believe that constitutional rights are either implied or guaranteed to non-citizens. The idea that we somehow should treat these prisoners as our own are treated is ridiculous at best, treasonous at worst. We give our homegrown prisoners TV's, hotplates, all sorts of amenities, and we still can't get the recidivism rate down, if it doesn't work on semi-civilized citizens of a great country like ours, why would it work on semi-savage third world jackholes?

Oh yeah, I'd like to kick Hillary in the coont no matter what she says.

5. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

You should tell us the cupcake story.

6. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Take it from me fellas, we don't have any problems with how we are treating our prisoners. Hillary and all the rest of the Foofoo Panty Squad can yak all day long, but they will never influence how an Interrogator operates downrange. NEVER. They don't have the power, they think they do, but they don't. The Army and Marines are very protecive of their Interrogators.

Plus, few people realize the difference between POW and Detainee.

We havn't caught a POW in 3 years...

7. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

They behead their prisoners.

**** em.

8. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

who said it?..

Someones signature I read here says...

"If you cant say anything nice....you must be talking about HILLARY CLINTON !!!... :haha: Jeff Foxworthy

Nuff said..:crazy: