Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I was robbed by a BUM!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BowtieBlazer, Feb 10, 2003.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Okay, so some friend's and I finished the auto to manual swap in his bronco and we were out on a test ride and stopped at Mc. D's. Ordered our food and as we were walking out a really dirty clothed white lady who looked in bad shaped asked to bum a dollar for food, had she approached me outside, or at a gas station I would have asked what kind of food she wanted and bought it for her (I don't give money out if they want booze, or cigs, I will buy them food myself and bring it out)....well I was in a hurry and had some change on me so I gave her 4 quaters...we walk out get in his bronco and watch her walk to the counter, when she thinks we had left she walks right out the door she came in and hops in a POS nissan truck with a black fella. Pissed me off!!! It was only a dollar, but I was robbed!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Friggin crack heads! I don't have much money to spend myself but for goodwill like to help the homeless if I can....makes it hard to trust any of them after watching someone take my dollar! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

My wife did this once in the city! We pulled over to get mcd's, and she handed the bum outside a $5. I don't know what he did, but I NEVER give cash.

Well, good to hear your heart was in the right place, right?

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Here they actually get belligerant (sp) if you don't give them money. Two guys who told us that they were fresh out of prison demanded money from us while IN THE RESTARAUNT! After we told them they were heading back there quick if they didn't leave us alone they got nasty and started throwing ketchup bottles around. Then all the little guys that work in the back came out wheeling knives and meat cutters and chased them out the door. Boy that was a cool sight to see! I thanked the workers who came to our rescue and gave them a $20 bill to split between them. Know what they did with it? They put it in the Muscular Distrophy collection jar next to the cash register... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Didn't you know that is a new MS fund raiser they started.... so far $2 million raised... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I just tell em that all my spare $$ goes to the save Ron's ass Foundation.

7. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i never give money to any of them. i tell them that i'm an 18 yr old kid and i can get and keep a job why the hell cant you? and they get all pissed so i leave.

8. ds350

ds350 1/2 ton status

Just think of it as you paid an extra $1.00 in taxes! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif The advantage is that you got to see them steal the money.

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

one of my friends is pretty crazy, and when he sees bums coming up to us to ask for cash, he'll immeidately start asking the bum for cash, goin on and on about how hes just tryin to get f*ed up but needs 3 dollars...when he doesnt quit they normally walk off cursing...

occasionally though they think its funny and joke around with us, those are the guys that we normally give a buck or two to....the angry ones never get anything from us

10. hardcore_rob

hardcore_rob 1/2 ton status

the worst.... i was sitting at old chicagos on the outside eating area with my wife, this guy comes over hands me this card, it says that they are deaf and mute and needing a handout. i am not looking directly at him i say no, and he gruffly replys "ok" and walks away... deaf and mute. my ass..