Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I was thinking

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by broc944, Apr 28, 2006.

1. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

I just got done feeding the wild ducks that are nesting in the ponds around my house (I live in the woods between two ponds) anyway while I had my two gallon bucket of corn dumping it around the edge of the pond I was thinking that in some third world country there are starving people and here I am dumping perfectly good corn kernels in the water to feed wild ducks that are perfectly capable of finding their own food. But then again do I want a bunch of starving skinny people in my yard or do I want a bunch of fat
    semi-tame ducks in my yard when duck season opens. I continued dumping corn in the water thinking I better get some more duck food this weekend.

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

lol send a duck or 2 over to the 3rd world place when there fat. then your even

3. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

dude i think about stuff all the time too

the world is a crazy mess, its too bad it couldnt be perfect and great for everyone, but with mankind being the species at the top it will never be such

its hard not to think sometimes

too much is bad

hmm

4. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

Man, I never thought of doing that, I would be helping the animals and people, besides I really don't like to eat duck. So I will feed the ducks, I will be able to enjoy them all summer, then when hunting season comes, I will get my bag limit on ducks, and then donate them to Sally Struthers so she can feed the children. I feel so good about myself all of a sudden.:D

5. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

I know what you mean, when I am at the gas station and someone is front of me paying for their $3.27 amount of gas with nickels and dimes, and I just put $90 in the truck I feel bad, I do not know why, I was that person paying with nickels and dimes not that many years ago. Just sometimes I really think about it.

6. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

better off feeding the ducks.. if you tried to give a starving man corn,they'd be pissed it wasn't steak.