Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I was wishing i was driving my blazer today...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Ryan B., Oct 6, 2002.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

While i was hiking 24 miles! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I hiked from big basin to Wadel beach on the "skyline to the sea trail" Its 12 miles one way. My friend and i jogged about 5 miles of it going there and ate some power bars and body surfed once we got to the ocean for about an hour.
    We started the hike at 7 in the morning and got back about 3... Not bad for 24 miles. Half dome was 19 miles i hiked a few months ago.
    Man i was wishing i had my blazer on those trails today /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif, they were like horse trails for about 8 miles and you could probally drive on the trail. That and i can barely walk now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifI can't wait til I get out in the woods and hunt, I usually hike about 8 miles a day....

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sweeet. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    ...I'm done with hiking for a while! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Dude, you're SICK!!!!! You walked all that way....... Maybe you ought to get paid for all that walking and join the Army /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif