Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I went to Look And...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RockaFella, Nov 4, 2002.

1. RockaFella

RockaFella Registered Member

I went and looked at were i wrecked my K5 and Well I was going around the turn and i Droped my Cell phone well I was drinking a Little So Dont Shuv that in my face /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif well I droped my Cell phone going around a turn and i reached down to pick it up i endedup kept on turning when i seen i ran off the road I was going in the ditch so i turned left a lil to hard and the blazer just went into a spin and the right 2 wheels come off the ground about to roll and luckily when i hit the trees it stopped from rolling and spun me around and went in the woods it took 4x4 to pull me out But No Harm done to anyone or anything I chopped my Fender and kept going i think i bent a rim b/c at low speed ya can feel it but i have been driving it I am getting a Fender and a door next to nothing i cleaned the dirt from the rims and the tires stopped leaking and there fine I am glad My K5 is strong and its not a Import!

2. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I was drinking a Little

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumbass /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. RockaFella

RockaFella Registered Member

well well well looky what we have here a Pesky Man At least i have the balls to admit i was drinking a little and so what? If you take a look When most friends get together to work on sumthing the booz tend to be there..and i bet my K5 would out do ur K5 even when its wrecked.. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif and also I bet ya drive a Rice Rocket I ran over 1 of them the other day /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Son, you should STFU before you look even stupider than you do now. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Rene

5. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear you're OK. Next time, maybe let the cell phone lay there until you can pull over. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Try to take it easy on the sauce if ya know you're gonna hafta drive home /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Ya, your blazer can likely out-wheel my 'Burb any day /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

6. tRustyK5

Frizz's rice Rocket...

[​IMG]

Pretty sure Chris wasn't drinking or looking for his Mom's cell phone in this pic. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rene

7. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I agree with FRIZZLEFRY and tRustyK5, dumb and out of line. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

You bragged about running over a ricer, where you drunk then too? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

heres somethoing else to think about, my entire familly is from that area....do you really think you would be worried about your truck if hit them while drinking????? not singling you out its everybody who drinks and drives that i hate. i have a entire platoon thats knows i feel that a dui should be attempted vechicular manslaughter and they dont do it. you might want to rethink your priorties

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Drinking AND talking on the cell phone, but it's OK because you have the balls to admit it. I think you should STFU and take your medicine.
    [​IMG] </font color>

10. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I'm glad you weren't hurt.

At least i have the balls to admit i was drinking a little

[/ QUOTE ]

Balls!???? Try "lack of brains" instead.

It's amazing that you take pride in the fact that you intentionally go out on the road and risk the lives of the rest of us (and our kids) by "drinking a Little" and then tell us not to "Shuv that in my face".

[shoving in face]

don't Shuv that in my face

[/ QUOTE ]
    Is that what you will tell the judge when you have to explain about the Mom, Dad and 2 little kids you butchered after you were "drinking a little" and "reaching for the cell phone"?

If you take a look When most friends get together to work on sumthing the booz tend to be there

[/ QUOTE ]

And since it's there you must drink it, right? If you don't your friends make fun of you, right? It's impossible to stop at only 1 beer, right?

Grow up, little man, before you kill yourself and take one of us with you.

[/shoving in face]

That was stupid. You are lucky you just scratched up your truck a little. Learn from it and don't drink and drive.

11. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

u sure do talk alot of [censored]. id like to see a few pics of ur ride and what u have that is gonna b backin ur ass up against "frizz's rice rocket". till then lay off the alcohol bro. or at least dont drink and drive

NITRO

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Drinking and dropped the cell phone....
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Friz's ride a rice rocket?
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So has your a** overrode your brain for long?

Couple of words of advice........If you can't walk the walk, shut the hell up..

Furthermore, your post was just a little hard to comprehend, even for this hick.
    In the future, could use you make a little more use of some things like puncuation and correct spelling. I mean come on, I ramble on about stuff but this is ridiculous. I'd like to be able to understand just what the hell you are saying.

Oh by the way, STFU!!!!!!

13. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ok my 2 cents here...
    1.STFU
    2.STFU
    3.STFU
    4.STFU
    5.STFU
    6.STFU
    7.STFU
    8.STFU
    9.STFU
    10.Now really if you want to be an ass and get behind the wheel after you have had a few...Then you deserve the Beating that you are going to get when you take out someone else's family member... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    You dont have balls to admit that you were driving after drinking,That was just stupid and I hope ya learned to never do that again...
    But I think I will be seeing you on cops with a DUI test and as the camera pans to the bed of your so called "truck" Rice burner in reality and we see all the beer cans in the back and you fall flat on your face as the cop lets you fall for being a dumb ass..... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I also know that Frizzlefry's Now truck is a great job well done ( It was a blazer and he changed it to a truck..BUT not from crashing it either)...Just lets see what you come up with after you hit the next tree..

14. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Is it just me, or does it seem like there has been a massive increase in the number of dumb-ass teen punks (or, if not actually “teens”, then simply punks displaying the same maturity level) on here who think it’s cool to drive drunk, “off-road” anywhere they choose, and talk [censored] to anyone who calls them on their garbage. Oh, and apparently they are also part of the “Johnny can’t read” (or spell, or use punctuation, …) crowd as well.

[Edit] I should add this comment is not intended to be directed against a number of teens who use this site and display a reasonable level of intelligence and maturity. There are several...

15. tRustyK5

Literacy and manners go a long way. If someone can master those two things everything else becomes more tolerable. I wasn't jumping up on a soapbox waiting to have my halo fitted. I've seen and participated in drinking while wheeling.
    I'm not particualarly proud of it...

Then again I didn't come here, brag about it, and then mouth off.

I don't want to make a generalization that teens or any other group is a problem.

Tip of the day is learn to communicate clearly and mind yer manners... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

16. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Then again I didn't come here, brag about it, and then mouth off

[/ QUOTE ]My point exactly. Emphasis on “mouth off”. I've done things that were stupid and/or I'm not proud of. I've been punished for some, and gotten away with others. However, I was raised with enough respect for those around me to avoid the vandalism and reckless disregard for others displayed by some of these folks. The same things that they are so often trying to pass off as being “cool”. I won’t be hypocritical enough to say that “where I drew (draw?) the line is the *right* place” but, there is a point where things are clearly “over the line” for any person with a functional brain.

As for drinking on the trail, I've been known to have a beer, or even two, on a hot day. But never enough to "feel" the effects, and as such affect my driving (which doesn't need help making it worse than it already is! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif). Those that know me can verify that I will *NOT* drink so much as a single beer if I'm going to be driving on the street in the next few hours. I also didn't want to generalize (at least not too much) which is why I added the edit to my previous post. It's just that there seems to be more and more of the stereotypical strutting rooster behavior generally expected of insecure teen boys. I don’t come here as much as I used to so, maybe it’s just my perception. Other “events” in my life have not done a great deal to improve my tolerance for this type of thing either…

17. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

If you can't keep your truck from going into the the trees when you are driving on the street I don't even want to think about how you do out on the trail. Maybe a Honda Civic would be easier for you to handle. Oh, and the fact that you have listed a 4 cylinder Furd Ranger as your second off-road vehicle really proves Frizzlefrys point " dumbass".

18. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

It's just that there seems to be more and more of the stereotypical strutting rooster behavior generally expected of insecure teen boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> I for one am not above flaming the hell out of the aforementioned types. Another board that I go to was taken over by people like this earlier this year, and they pretty much killed the board. I'm all for helping the newbies out with their trucks - we all had to start somewhere. I just do not want to see this board lost to the lowest common denominator like the other one!/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif </font color>

19. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

okokok everyone cool down..incase you all didnt notice the reject never replyed again in this post..which probobly means he knows how dumb he lookes. but i dont know why some people get so worked up about when someone says something about them...OVER THE INTERNET!!?? comonnn..this guy sounds like a little 5 year old..so i wouldnt get to worked up about it..

20. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

nahh... more like a 16 year old...

like you... haha j/k man