Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I will be in yalls neck of the woods !

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BILLY RAY, Mar 2, 2004.

1. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

I will be in Montrose for two or three days then in Alamosa for a few more. (May 27th-June 6th) I will be out there wheeling with a handful of Jeeps I know I said Jeeps but I have been friends with them for along time. Is there any cool stuff to do during the day so the wife and the kids will have something to do? They will wheel some but not every day. THANKS!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

While in Montrose the Wife and Kids could go to Ouray and Ridgeway. Ouray has a nice hot spring pool and is just all around neat place to spend some time. Grand Junction is also not really that far away 70 miles +/- and has some water park type things that might be open. Alamosa is near the sand dunes and they are always fun for young and old alike. Oh yea there is also a alligator farm somewhere around or near Alamosa that I belive does tours and feeds the children to the Alligators /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Cool /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    THANKS any other things to do? Anyone?

4. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

We took the Durango-Silverton steam locomotive ride last summer and it was a great time.