Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I will be moving out of state this summer.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by bottomfeeder, May 17, 2005.

1. bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder 1/2 ton status

My house goes on the market this wednesday. I put an offer on a house yesterday. Either way we are moving to Oklahoma City by the end of the summer, if not sooner (get it, Sooner?) One of the good things about the move is, we have only been in our house in Mesa for about 4 months and the property value has went up about 30%. We will make a nice little piece of change in the process. It has been fun hanging out with you guys. I will have to start hanging around with the guys on the Plains Region I guess.

:)

2. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

What's in Oklahoma? Job. Hell I don't blame anyone for moving out of this state. I mean I like it just the summers are getting hotter than Hell. And cost of living is getting silly. Later Brother.

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Good luck!:waytogo:

Looks like your new hangout will be Clayton.... They have a big event there that my brother attends.

Marv

4. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Are you actually in Mesa or just Mesa Area? We're going to be looking to buy in Queen Creek next month. It's a great time to be selling, but a crappy time to be buying. I wish we could have somehow held onto the house we sold 4 years ago to start school, but so much for that, guess we'll just hunt for the best deal we can find now. At least we're finally in the market now, even if it's out of control. Good luck in Oklahoma City.

5. bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder 1/2 ton status

I am in Mesa. Just off Country Club, in between Gaudalupe and Baseline. It is a great market to sell a house right now. OKC is a great market to buy a house too.

:)