Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I will be you guniea pig... hehe

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by BlazerBoy, Apr 2, 2001.

1. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

I will be getting my 3/4 ton stuff in the next couple weeks, I plan to go through them over the summer and install lockers and disk brakes. I fiqure may as well convert to x-over steering all at once. So I just wanted to let you know that when you get that x-over kit completed I will tested it out for you hehe.... :) I mean it would be the least I could do for you and eveyone else. hehe Anyways, hope progress is going well, any new updates when it might be done? Thanks Keep me in mind when you are ready to release those bad boys.

BlazerBoy
    http://generalblueballs.coloradok5.com

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Well, I will be anybody's guinea pig when they let me "break in their new Boggers"!!! LOL! [​IMG]

3. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Yep, Mudzer is quite the "Pig" .....rollin' new Boggers at a steal of a price......and for what??.......A simple write up stating "Oh, how much I like them and how well they work....blah, blah, blah."
    Hey Stephen, if you ever have a new part that you would like someone to abuse, you know, really test the limits, thebigdaddyof2 is here. I think GeneralBlueBalls, Mudzer and a few others will agree....I play rough. todd

4. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status