Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i will give you a pair of flat tops if you machine mine!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by yeild2me, Jul 4, 2002.

1. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

here is the deal-i bought 2 pair of 1976 flat top knuckles at a junkyard, and will give somebody 1 pair if they machine mine for free. any takers??? otherwise i have to sell 1 pair, then try to find someone to do it which will prolly involve shipping them off anyway, so i am thinking if someone works at or owns a machine shop, this would be a good way to do some even swapping!!

anytakers?? PM or e-mail r_usnick@msn.com for all the details and more info.

thnaks rob

2. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

You finally gonna do crossover on that rag???

J/K. Finally got to watch your video of Tellico with Keith. Need to slap a lock right in that front axle too!

You going to Dixie again this year?

Depdog

3. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

yup finally doing crossover. me steering box is thrashed, so i figured now would be a good time just to do it all. lockright is ordered, plus i bought a few more spare shafts and have them all assembled w/ new joints.

Dixie will be awesome if we get the same number of k5's as last year!!! gonna be fun

see ya soon.....rob

4. stump_puller

stump_puller 1/2 ton status

You got that PM I sent you right?

If not, I will do it for you. Just PM me with the details.

Don