Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I will never understand wimmen...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Aug 19, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

today my mom and sister went out for some groceries and to look for a new battery for our cordless phone (went dead or something...) so they come back with some food for dinner, and this box... I look at the box and its a [darn] new phone! She (my mom) said that she looked everywhere in town and couldn't find a replacement battery... she is going to Medicine Hat alberta next week, and she could have gotten a new battery there... I even went onto our electronics store's site (Radioshack.ca) and found some batteries (Ni-Cd, 3.6V, 600mAh) for 15$-30$.
    The new phone cost 65 dollars after taxes and whatnot...
    It pisses me off they bought a new phone, when she could have bought a new battery for 1/2-1/3 of the price of a new phone...
    So now when she gets back from Medicine Hat, alberta... we will have another phone working if she gets the right battery... I HATE PHONES /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Thank you for listening to my rant...have a nice evening /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Errrrr........ get a grip man

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I find it very soothing to jump up and down on phones until there is little left to recognize them...

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

especially after teachers call to say that you havent been attending clas......i mean... telemarketers /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I mean whoring girlfriends who leave you for the next flavor of the month, err uhh I also mean telemarketers... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

i think my phones broken too, it never rings /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif