Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I wish Boeing would just blow up....[long overdue RANT]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 2, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ Rant starts here ]
    The job market 11 months ago was starting too look good, then them fawkers layed off 35,000 people, then last month it was picking up again, and they layed off a few more thousand. I swear, If all these dumba$$e$ who come here to work for boeing and get canned would go back where they came here from, we could have a beutifull state again, with JOBS /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

ok, Rant over, for now.

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Yeah I agree....They are the worst company. They lay off a lot of people right before christmas too every year. I wish they would move the company out of the state.

3. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

My old roommates dad was a accountant for boeing, like 20 years. I will call him and see what he can do...

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    after 20 some years and all the accountant he apearently has no imput or rank in the company..... according to my roommate

4. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah I agree....They are the worst company. They lay off a lot of people right before christmas too every year. I wish they would move the company out of the state.

[/ QUOTE ]
    They are going to lay off more folks again too. I feel bad for them. NOT REALLY !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif dumbasses moved here from whereever USA knowing they were going to work for the layoff kings /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I have NO sympathy for them. They ARE BTW moving outta state, but slowly. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Yeah it really makes you wonder why people even apply. It has been going on so long... everyone should know by now how they do things. I wonder what they will do with their city of a building when they are gone.

6. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

I just talked to my old roommate, his parents had moved from denver to seatle to keep his job. Apperently it looks like he could be one of those cut. Bummer.

7. uglychevyZZ4

ask him to please leave when the job is over /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Okay, I email him. But I cant promise anything.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My Sister's soon to be ex-husban works for Boeing down in Fl. The company offered him a better job up there where you live. He passed becouse he heard about all the lay off's at that location.

10. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

don't lay it all on boeing- throw that blame on the damn unions. its kind of hard to keep a company running smoothly when you have a fleet of shitheads sucking the company dry and always wanting more. those f'ers screw up this town constantly. gas prices go up around here based on boeings pay day. how nice. maybe the union should take a hint from raytheon and actually cut their wages to help the company. damn greedy leeches, f'em.

11. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    throw that blame on the damn unions

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I gotta agree about the unions. I am a non union trucker. I have seen alot of local trucking companies, mostly freight, get shut down because of the union. Not evry company out there can provide top employment and stay viable in the market.
    Although, I think the union for verizon is gonna slap verizon a little. at least around here. They are getting wacked from the government for un-neccessary lay offs. I can see the good of a union with those fawkers!!