Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I wonder

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bear76, Feb 28, 2007.

1. bear76

bear76 1/2 ton status

I wonder how much it will cost him the ship a chevy inline6 (250)?:haha:

Hello,

Thanks very much for the mail.The reason I am sending you this email is to make final reconfirmation of this item and also to let you know that payment will be by Postal Money Order or Certified Cashiers Check . In view of this I need you to email me any information that may be required to send the payment , as I do not want to send the payment to a wrong location lest they gets into the wrong hands.

Regarding the shipping, I have a company that takes care of the pick up of my consignments for me and ship to my destination anywhere in the U.S.A.,you do not worry about shipping, the company will send down a representative to arrange the Sales documentation and the pick up from your end for onward transfer to my destination.

I also want to alert you on the fact that you will be receiving an overdraft payment , which will cover the money for the pickup (pickup and shipping to the final destination) as well as the money to be paid to the company that will take care of the pickup and the documentation with you. So please, as soon as you receive the payment , go and cash them immediately, deduct the money that accrues to you cost of the item and you will send the rest balance to my shipper that handles the shipment via the nearest Western Union agent in your area. Deduct the Western Union charges from the balance and send the remaining balance immediately .

The payment will be in your name to make it easier for you to receive payment, deduct your money and send the balance via Western Union as regards my earlier direction, please reconfirm your details one more time.

I will give you the details of the company that you will send t!he balance of the money to once I get a reply and agreement that you will send the money via Western Union money transfer immediately you cash the payment .

Once the money is received by the agent, the shipping agent will contact you immediately to arrange the documentation as well as the pick up immediately.

So in view of the above, here are some of the details I will need for final assurance of the payment to you.

(1) Full Name
    (2) Mailing address, no p.o.box please
    (3) your direct telephone number
    (4) Asking price
    Once you get back to me with all the above, the payment will be issued out immediately and it will be sent to you . Hope to hear from you immediately.

Regards
    John Wesley

BTW, I've told him to Fuc*off.

edit
    I forgot this was not the lounge. Sorry.

2. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

I got a second chance offer on a D60 I was bidding on on Ebay. It looked legit at first, but when I told him I could come and pick it up, he told me that he would cover the shipping charges for me. Yeah, he is gonna sell me a D60 for 600.00 and include free shipping. I sent the guy an email through ebay and he responded that I was the 4th person that the guy was trying to scam.
    I guess the fact is that there are so many people joining up for online auctions, on a daily basis, that the old scams still work on the new people.