Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i would make a bad homeless guy.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Oct 1, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

if i'm cash poor now i get in a funk and don't get anything done.i got a new ATM card last week with no pin number and i was screwed today.what do i do?!? no loot!!!i wanted to go wheeling, no gas. i wanted to visit friends, no gas. i wanted to paint something on JR. no loot. :mad: i should have cut the grass but i lost my groove. :( no money to make me feel better. :doah:

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well, that sucked!!! :crazy:

Only consolation I can think of; I had to work 12.5 hours today, yesterday and tomorrow!!!
    :(

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

you need to go to bank to activate card with pin #. it didnt say that anyware in envolope:confused: . thats what i had to do.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Cut off your ghey mullet...:haha: :haha: :haha: --->JK<---:p:

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

in true homeless fashion..

I made 8 bucks yesterday cashing in my empty beer and soda cans I emptied all summer--160 cans..16 beer,146 sodas...eeeerp.. :crazy: ..instead of buying a bottle or beer--I spent it on 2.4 gallons of gas..so I didn't have to WALK home.. :( ..but at least I got to go for a ride--first time I left my yard in a week! :doah: :crazy:

Monday ,I'm cashing in 2 catalitic converters,some loose steel scrap and rims, and chopping a 1973 K10 frame into 4' peices so I can haul it too the scrapyard..ought to bring about 40 bucks (maybe)...filling my oxogen bottle so I can cut it up will cost at least half that!.. :doah: ..I'm pissing in the wind--and its blowing back in my face lately.. :mad: :(

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

You dont need any money to have fun, just do like i do, and chase your boy around the house and play karate ningas , :D

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

That all? :surepal:

Every Friday night, everyone comes to our shop to sit around and drink to "relieve stress" from the past weeks jobs. We can go thru 3 or 4 thirty packs of beer easily on one night. There are, on average, about 6 to 7 of us sitting there with more coming and going thru the night.
    Sometimes on the next day, we pick up where we left off and start over with more thirty packs again.
    I remember on one weekend, we went clear thru 8 thirty packs of Bud Select and other people who stopped on by brought their own drinks.

I just know the trash guys are pretty busy on Mondays when they roll around to pick up the trash. Seems like we always have more trash for Mondays pick up than on Thursdays. :haha:

8. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

yup--thats all!..

I've been pretty sick the past month,--otherwise I'd have probably drank 146 beers and 16 sodas!..but its just me,so I dont pile up too many cans anyway..

If I really wanted to cash in cans,I know where the local teen and college kids have their bonfires--I bet 100 bucks worth get left there every weekend!--but the local fuzz has been busting them a lot lately,BEFORE the cans get emptied(and the confiscate the "evidence" of course!)..

I went there once to see if there were any cans there years ago--not only was there thousands of cans,there was also a very burnt mustang GT!--and two detectives I had a hard time convincing I was looking for cans,and NOT mustang GT parts! :eek1: ..I stay away from there!.. :rolleyes: ..not THAT hard up for cash ..YET!. :crazy:

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Iowa pays 5 cents a can. When I move back to Omaha, I'll start saving cans again. Nothing but a trip accrost the river to Co Bluffs too cash them in.

10. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i know exactly how you feel, i got layed off a month ago from electrolux (plant closing and moving to mexico :mad: :mad: ) i had enough money saved up to pay my current bills and a little more. i did some work for a friend and made some money. i down to my last $20. i just got in the mail that i have been denied benifits for unemployment. i have signed up for TAA/TRA and i will get TAA which is for training/college, but most likely not TRA which is 1 year of unemployment (6 months if you don't get unemployment) and 2 years if you get training (1.5 years if you don't get unemployment). the reason i may not get TRA is one of the requirements is to work there for 26 weeks, i work there 24 weeks. i have $225 in bills due in less than 2 weeks.

my truck is broke and can't drive it, been trying to get my other vehicle moving so i can go find a job but that is beginging to drive me nuts because i can't find whats wrong with it.

my girlfriend, well ex now, got kicked out of her house and moved in with another guy, won't call me to even let me know shes alive. found out she was seeing this other guy from her mom when i asked what was going on because i couldn't get ahold of her.

my cousin in hepling me out a little because i am hepling work on his s10 (350 swap) but he got hurt and took this last week off work and can't afford anything for 3-4 weeks. so that hurts me even more.

man my life sucks after reading this :(, oh well. ill get by somehow, i always do.