Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I wrecked My Blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RockaFella, Oct 30, 2002.

1. RockaFella

RockaFella Registered Member

I was driving down the road talking to a friend on the cell phone when i hung up the blazer ran off the side of the road i over corected and slid off the other side and clipped some of the trees and got stuck. I had to put the blazer in 4x4 and pulled out Nothing was harmed Besides the front right fender. Witch is in a grumble of a mess My K5 Blazer Emblem is snapped in half. My Front Right, Left and Rear Left is leaking from Grass inside of the wheel (Rim) I was ok But the fender wasnt And the blazer has lost Value considering that i am going to have to replace the fender b/c all of the parts on my Blazer are original besides my 33's /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Time to chop the fendes!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

glad you are alright

3. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

man that really sucks, your K-5 got mashed all because of a cell phone. i thought these trucks were tough. well i hope i dont run into any cell phones on the trail, they seem dangerous.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. RockaFella

Ya I was alright (thank God) But My Son was Hurt (My Blazer)
    I was looking in a Chevy Duty Magazine the fenders are like 300 for 1 BUT i can get a forighn Fender (Same Thing) For 49 But i know it would be easy to Dent

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Just get some junkyard fenders....they're cheap and durable, easy to find. You make this sound like it's a collector car that the next buyer's gonna get mad cause the numbers dont match or something. You got damn lucky too that you hit the ditch, what if you had ran off the other direction and hit a car head on? Be more careful when you're driving !!!

6. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Now you understand why some places have outlawed talking on the cell phone while driving. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

7. RockaFella

Anyone willing to donate a front right fender /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. CooknwithGas

CooknwithGas 1/2 ton status

Speaking of Donating, have you signed the "organ donor" section on the back of your driver's license?

9. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

I think that should be mandatory for anyone that uses a cellular phone while driving. Apparently they don't care to keep their organs in their own body so you might as well give them to someone who might. I purposely harass people that wander all over the road while talking on a cell phone. Sure, I might not be any better than them since I'm doing that, but it sure is a lot of fun.