Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'am new here too

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by not4show, Jun 21, 2001.

1. not4show

not4show 1/2 ton status

I\'am new here too

I' am new to this forum as well, sort of. Anyway, my 4x4 is a 72' model lwb truck (with a 70' model grill). It currently has 4" of lift, 35" BFG MTs, Dana 60 front 14 bolt rear, 4 speed tranny, np205, 350 cid engine, a M8274 winch and a dixie horn. My truck was just recently painted hugger orange, and yes my all time favorite TV show is The Dukes of Hazzard. I know my 4x4 is not a K5, but I’ve found this forum to be the most informative and useful of any that I have seen. (Hope y’all don’t mind this). I have a lot of plans for this truck so I’ am sure I will be posting again in the near future. This forum is awesome!

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Re: I\'am new here too

SWEET TRUCK! Yeah all GM are welcome and the Classic Iron you have sounds great. Other than having a Bed your truck shares all mechanical parts so you should feel at home.

It's not my damn planet monkey boy!
    Grim-Reaper

3. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Re: I\'am new here too

Welcome!
    Must be 'coming out' week... Isn't this the 4th or 5th this week?

Dave

Don't Be Sexist - Broads Hate That