Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ICE AGE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by riz, Mar 24, 2002.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Rock and I took Lauren to her first movie in the theatre today ........ She'll be 2 on April 12th so we were a little nervous on how she'd be for that long and if she'd be scared of the sound system and the big screen .........Nothing to worry about ......She loved it ! She laughed her butt off and liked it a lot ! It was a great movie and I recommend it to everybody. It was so nice to be able to go to a movie, since we don't get to go that often anymore. It was nice to do something different on a weekend for a change. At first, she just sat there but in 15 minutes or so she was laughing and having a good time ............ I'm sure we'll be doing that more now that she did so well ! Just thought I'd share.

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

forget Ice Age, how was the Star Wars preview?!?!?!?!!? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

J

3. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

We saw Ice Age too and it was great. A little too feel good tho! The Star Wars trailer was infreakingcredible!!! I can't wait to see it.

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> What do you want for a kids movie ? Blood and guts ?

5. speedy

speedy 1/2 ton status

I LOVED Ice Age. I went with a friend who is just out of high school. We felt a little silly wlaking in the theatre full of kids and they're parents, but we really liked it. I'm gonna buy it when it comes out. Shrek and Ice Age are two of my favorite movies! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. 72THING

72THING 1/2 ton status

I loved Ice Age. It was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. I just goes to show that movies can be good without violence, sex, and explosions. I wonder what it would be like if it was rated R?

Will

7. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Poster: 72THING
    Subject: Re: ICE AGE

I loved Ice Age. It was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. I just goes to show that movies can be good without violence, sex, and explosions. I wonder what it would be like if it was rated R?

<hr></blockquote>

if it'd been rated R, then there would have been a scene where the caveman guy dad was tappin' that hottie of a woman he had, there would have been blood, guts, gore, violence, cussing, and probably a scene with those gay rhino's.

the movie was great tho. I went with expectations of having a standard Disney plot ( even tho its a fox movie), with plenty of euphanisims for the adults, and plenty of good stuff for people of all ages. it did not disapoint,

GO_SEE_THIS_FILM

-Rich