Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Idaho??

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Thumper, Feb 17, 2000.

1. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

I know Ive asked this before, but here goes again. I am looking for anyone in the Mountain Home Boise area that would like to take a poor lonely trucksick Canadian boy 4 wheelin.
    Any kind of trip would be way cool
    Worth a shot right? [​IMG]

Mike

<font color=blue>Thumper
    85 Fullsize Jimmy
    [​IMG]
    <font color=red>Lets Go Wheelin! </font color=red>

2. IDGMC

IDGMC 1/2 ton status

Hey there guy i'm down in Twin Falls, ID about 2 hours from you...but i must warn you i'm a pick-up owner....so if you don't want to hang out with me i'll understand....it is a short box though...haha

3. UT77GMC4x4

UT77GMC4x4 Registered Member

Hey, I'm in Salt Lake. If you all are interested we could hook up somewhere in the middle sometime. I'm also a wanna be K5'er with a pickup. Mine is not a short bed but does like to play in the mud and stuff. Rock crawling is not it's forte, but I do get up into the Twin Falls area a few times per year.

A few of my friends (they all have Jeeps) are planning a trip to Moab the weekend after Easter Safari if anyone is interested.

4. ish

ish Newbie

Hey thumper I just got my orders and i will be at MT HOME AFB in just over a month i also just bought an 87 GMC jimmy and i will be more than ready to get out and explore, so let me know how to catch up with you.

5. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Thump,
    When? As you know I'm moving in about a week and I'll be right on the Idaho/Washington border. I'm leaving Gold Rush here since I'm coming back for the Dakota Territory Challenge on Labor Day weekend. Anytime after that I'll be available to wheel. I'll have to look up how far it is from Newport, Wa to Boise,ID. Give me a hollor with some details!

David 75K5

[​IMG] http://www.goldrush.coloradok5.com