Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Idea for another mixed drink......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Mar 26, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

On my way home from Huntington last night I stopped to get a coke and seen one I haven't tried.

Diet Coke with Lime /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Its actually not bad! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

As a matter of fact I'm betting it would be REALLY good with some tequila! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

the tequila and lime part sounds good, l'll pass on the diet coke /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

OK I got ya on this one... As you know, I am recovering from a heart attack. So I now have to watch what I eat and drink. So.... Instead of rum and coke I now drink "Hansens Natural Soda" and Rum.... Today I'm doing "Orange Mango". It's great! [​IMG]

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Heyyyyyy I posted a nutritionally devoid (0 everything but the calories in the vodka) drink recipe a while ago and no one cared.....

Oh well more for me

Oh and that diet coke with lime, it taste like it already has liquor in it

5. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    Heyyyyyy I posted a nutritionally devoid (0 everything but the calories in the vodka) drink recipe a while ago and no one cared.....

Oh well more for me

Oh and that diet coke with lime, it taste like it already has liquor in it

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif thats what made me think of tequila /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    Like a margarita kind of /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Ale Eight One and Bacardi. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

What's an Ale Eight One you ask? Visit the bluegrass region of Kentucky - it's like a cross between a Sprite and a Mountain Dew... Kentucky style. Yes - we're backward here! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif ... but we like it that way. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jjlaughner

there's some tires on ebay I want but they are down by you, you want to pick them up and bring them closer to indy /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif