Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Idiot!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Apr 28, 2005.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I was coming home from soccer (yes, I play soccer now...I need more excersize) and when i got in the parking lot I heard someone trying to spin there tires (a long bed 95ish truck...turn around and there is a f*#)$&*ing dog in the back of the bed. I could care less what he does with his truck, but to have a dog in the back when your turning a corner trying to spin your wheels is dumb. I could have just seen that dog hit the side and fly over onto the ashphalt...probably breaking something.
    Anyway...just needed to vent.

2. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

dogs in truck beds---arrghhh!

I followed a boob that had a nice labrador retriever in the bed of his truck,with the leash tied to one of the stake pockets...the dog was pacing back and forth from side to side,and I thought for sure he'd jump out in front of me and I'd run it right over...then another dog in someones yard comes charging out,barking at the truck!--the lab leaped out of the truck to try to chase the other dog,and the leash caught him just before he went under the rear wheels,but he was being dragged along!!--it was yelping and screaming!--

The driver must have been deaf,I leaned on my horn and he only started speeding up!--he must have thought I wanted him to go faster!--finally I passed him and pulled in front of him and made him stop--he got out of the truck swearing at me,calling me a F'n a**hole for cutting him off like that--I said "yeah,but thanks to ME your DOG is still alive",as I ran over to the dog!--it was all cut up and bloody,a lot of his fur was scraped right off and bare bloody skin was exposed!!--I called him every name in the book and then some!--a lady nearby called the cops,they came fast too!--The cop wanted to arrest the guy for endangering his dog,myself,and other people who followed hm--they took his dog to a vet--I hope they took it away from that jerk!....I HATE following anyone who has a dog in the bed of a truck.. :mad:

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

holy crap! That's quite something...what an idiot to do that...especially curse at you for stopping him...people these days!

4. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

bad story but leaving a soccer game or practice in the parking lot spinning tires. What about the kid that steps out from between a car?

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I hate when people put their dogs in the bed. I don't do it cause I know mine would jump her fat ass out of there. I saw a dog in one of those crates the other day, it was in the bed of a truck, on a rainy miserable day. The dog was some type of husky or similar looking dog. It was a big dog, in a normal sized carrier, and it didn't fit right. The dog was just sitting there basically unable to move, trapped in this crappy weather in someones bed. If you can't stand the smell of the dog in the cab, bath it or don't have a dog.

6. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

come to S. georgia everybody puts there dog in the bed, I put my golden in the bed since he was 5 months old and he loves every minute of it, you just need to train your dog and theyll do whatever you want

7. kick

kick 1/2 ton status

It's a potential hazard no matter how well your dog is trained.

8. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

The ONLY way I would have a dog in the bed of a truck is to drill a hole in the center of the bed up by the cab and then tether the dog to that with a pretty short leash. Even that seems mean to me but if that were the only option that would be what I would do.

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

What? I don't get what your saying....

10. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I think he means a kid that could run out from between parked cars in the lot that this ass could hit while tryin to show off.

11. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

What!?!? are you kidding me have you guys never have a bird dog or a trained dog were all you have to do is say sit and theyll sit the whole time until you tell them to move??? :surepal: maybe if you guys actually took care of your dog and trained them you wouldnt have any fear or anything of them sitting in the bed b/c they wont jump out :whistle: :surepal: