Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Idiots....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jul 11, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

walking out of class for a break today. Kid directly in front of me, I hear "poor Ruby", I think, thats nice of him. He immediately starts talking **** about me and saying I am an idiot, "what did he think would happen? its like a baby or a dog in the car"... I stood about 2" behind him the entire way out and when he walked out of the building I informed him if he ever talks like that about me or Ruby like that again, he better make sure hes far away from me because I will kill him. This is the same guy that when I told him on Friday about it, his response was "sorry man... less responsibilities anyway". If it were face to face(rather then online) I'd have popped him one right there. The kid is a pussy, I've seen him run from numerous fights, but he runs his mouth constantly. And he wants to be a cop! He'll be calling for backup everytime a woman argues about a speeding tickey :mad: sorry just had to rant. Thing is, he can't talk about me anywhere, people like me better then him so a few came to me and told me stuff he said later. He said "I don't know why hes getting so worked up over nothing". Again I would have probably punched him if I actually heard him say it. I'm too emotional right now so I'm just staying away, unless he brings crap to me.

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sorry, a$$holes!

Sorry a$$holes!

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hate guys like that. I'm not telling you too go stomp his arse, but I'm not telling you not too either. :thinking:

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Probably wouldn't do any good anyway, people like that never learn. It might make you feel better, just won't solve the problem. I agree with Donald - the guy is an A$$hole.

5. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

if you know him later when something happens to him of the same sort just remind him of how it feels.

6. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

I hate those kind of people. Real smart asses. NOthing will change them. Just ignore him, of course who am I to say that, Id let the prick know how I feel!

7. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Sled,

Why don't you just go around and kick a little ass? I mean this guy, your roommate, you know scratch a few names off your list and get it off your chest. You can't keep bottle'n up all this anger or your gonna explode. Beat his ass!!!

8. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

If if was me id screw with his exsistance(SP) on this planet somehow. Im not a big guy and havent ever been in a real fight. But there are ways to get VERY EVEN with people if you get what i mean. Public Humiliation works well. Or beat his ass. THats bull**** the way he is acting anyway

9. mr_blasto

mr_blasto 1/2 ton status

People like that aren't worth the time or the hastle. Life is too short to spend it getting worked up over heartless/ignorant/stupid/fill in the blank people like that. It probably stung a little bit, but as I said, their opinions are so worthless it's not worth even considering them as a rational thought. I am sure you have heard the phrase "water off a duck's back" right? I guess no matter how you look at it, it still sucks that we have to deal with people like that.

Good luck to you! I know Ruby meant a lot to you.

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol z3pr, I'd call that "thinly veiled" but it really isn't. lol!

j

11. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

alot of poeple have a lot of different opinions on what you should/shouldn't do true it's unhealthy to bottle it up but if you can't find a way that will make your point and releive your tension....... idon't know i just wish i was closer i'd love to beat his ass and in my personal opinion he should have his ass beat once a week untill he get's the point or leaves :mad: :mad: :mad: