Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If drugs were proven to do no damage to you, how many drugs would you do?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dysphemism, Jan 14, 2004.

1. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I have to say that if by some crazy means they found a way to make drugs not harm you and not make you addicted to them I would do every drug known to man. The only thing that stops most people from doing hard drugs is the fear of becoming a junkie or getting permanently messed up from them. Would you guys do hard drugs if that were the case?

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Re: If drugs were proven to do no damage to you, how many drugs would you d

none, but then again i dont drink or smoke either, so i'm not a good person to ask

3. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

I don't think I'd be curious enough honestly /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

nope. being drunk is one thing, but getting [darn] up, especially on hard drugs, is another. a bunch of my friends are now coke heads, and that stuff will REALLY whack you out. imagine a kid who made straight As, teacher's pet, popular preppy type attacking mailboxes. not a pretty picture. and thats WITHOUT including the side effects. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    nope. being drunk is one thing, but getting [darn] up, especially on hard drugs, is another. a bunch of my friends are now coke heads, and that stuff will REALLY whack you out. imagine a kid who made straight As, teacher's pet, popular preppy type attacking mailboxes. not a pretty picture. and thats WITHOUT including the side effects. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How hard is it to read a post? He stated without all the effects such as the addiction and all that jazz.

For my answer, hell the [darn] yeah.

I've heard the stories about [darn] on coke and I've always wanted to visit the 'spirit world.'

Still no marijuana though, stuff stinks. Crack, no way. Crank, no way. LSD, yep. X, nope................

6. thezentree

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How hard is it to read a post? He stated without all the effects such as the addiction and all that jazz.

[/ QUOTE ]

he was jacked up on it at the time. i wasn't talking about "addiction and all that jazz." /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

aren't you in law enforcement or something? if so, i would think you might have an idea of what cokeheads are like when they're high.

7. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I'm saying without any of the addiction so it would be like trying a type of food or something, if you didn't like it then don't do it again no harm no foul. I think it would be awesome to see what it is like to be on incredibly hard drugs, from the stories people tell it must be a crazy experience.

8. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

without the addictions and side affects.... Why bother!! Isn't that half the fun??

9. thezentree

it'd be nice to know, yea. i know what you were saying, i think BRB misunderstood my reply. the mailbox thing happened while the kid was jacked up on coke, he wouldnt have been that freaked out if it hadnt been for the coke.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Already did. Took along time too get off them, but I finally am free of them !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i tried everything but heroin and crack or crystal meth.or anything newer like x and stuff. i'm a do it till you can't and then try one more time just in case,kinda guy.coke,pot, acid,mescaline,IDIOT.that was 15 years ago,DON"T TRY IT,to much money and time wasted.trust me : : /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

None,I do not need any dope. I get a natural high Working on and enjoying my Truck. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    None,I do not need any dope. I get a natural high Working on and enjoying my Truck. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Okay, let's recap......................

[ QUOTE ]
    they found a way to make drugs not harm you and not make you addicted to

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the parameters for you're answer. I do beleive that the intent would be this:
    "What drugs, which are illegal now, would you indulge in if the only thing they did to you was the 'feeling'? No freaking out or any of the bad stuff."

Basically answer the question without throwing in a bunch of BS.

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

did somebody mention drugs.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

16. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Take it from somebody who has been there, drugs are for suckers. Why would would you want to spend three days peeking out from you basement window looking for the imaginary DEA agents after a three day meth binge? Why would want to spend a day trying to get the pretty butterflies off of your pink elephant when you ate that acid? Why would you want to sit in your friends cars at a green light, waiting for it to change after smoking some ganja? Why would you want to spend 6 hours drooling on your chest after a shot of black tar heroin?

There is no drug currently available that I did not ingest massive amounts of when I was younger (say, 7 years ago, that's how long I've been clean). I thought it was fun then. Now I look back and wonder what I could have done with that wasted time. I say this: TRY reading a book. TRY climbing a fourteener. TRY doing something that benefits you. Even if it wasn't bad for you, you are still wasting time. They call it dope for a reason.

17. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Nope, none, nill, nada!

But for me it's just a simple moral and ethical decision based on my upbringing.

And since I have really high BP, all I have to do is smoke a single cigarette and I can get basically the same effect as many drugs (serious lack of oxygen to the brain!) And then I make all my most important decisions.

18. thezentree

[ QUOTE ]
    I have to say that if by some crazy means they found a way to make drugs not harm you and not make you addicted to them I would do every drug known to man. The only thing that stops most people from doing hard drugs is the fear of becoming a junkie or getting permanently messed up from them. Would you guys do hard drugs if that were the case?

[/ QUOTE ]

seems to me that he's asking whether or not we would try them if we didn't suffer the after-effects. to answer your question, no, i still wouldn't do drugs, just because i don't like being high.

anyway, i vote we quit this crap and get back to the original issue. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Why would would you want to spend three days peeking out from you basement window looking for the imaginary DEA agents after a three day meth binge?

[/ QUOTE ] (Tweeker geeker window peaker.) 3 days ??? Ha. Beginer, try going 3 weeks strait with no sleep and see where your mind is at, LOL.

20. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

if i was single,no wait ,if i didn't have my little buddy. i would not know reality. IF there was bad side. i did it and all i can say it was fun but not real fun. DON"T DO IT. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif