Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If I may have a quick emo moment...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So my mom, for at least the 5,000th time since we moved to this new house in September, called me up on the phone when I was eating some pie at my lady friend's house... She said that she let my dog out, and he climbed the fence in the back corner of the yard and ran off and there was "nothing" she could do. As usual, she had left him back there unattended for several minutes and couldn't chase him because she was inside and he was out there...

So now my dog is out there running around somewhere and it's about ten degrees with snow on the ground...

My wretched mother wants me to pay half on one of those invisible fence thingers. I don't know if she's bothered to look at prices, but I about puked when she tried to tell me it would be cheaper than replacing the defective 4 or five feet of fence in the yard. I obviously must be made of money since I'm a full-time student with a car payment, cell phone, credit card payment, and what not... I can fork over $100 for an electronic thing that probably won't even phase my dog after a week when he'll realize he can just run really fast and it'll only hurt for a second...

I seriously, and I mean badly, need someone to buy my Jeep so I can afford to move out...

Oh yeah, while I'm on the subject still... I'm sitting in the basement wearing a coat because I have to keep the temperature nearly unlivably cold to "save on the heating costs" while it's nearly too hot upstairs...

I'll pay for half of an invisible fence by taking the nice, expensive Christmas gift I bought for her back to the store :mad:

Okay, I'm done... I'm gonna go dye my hair black and cut myself for a while...

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well my dog brought his dumbass self home on his own as usual and is sleeping on my futon/couch where I watch movies in my mom's basement with ladies...

But I'm still gonna rip me mum a new one :mad:

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

hair pie? pictures of said ladies?

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i moved in with my dad 11 years ago and it was almost the samething.he conned me into moving in with him."i'll give you the house,i',m moving up north" bla bla bla.he let my Rotts out one morning,then i hear it from the basement that i made my home."come on.... **** it then". SLAM goes the door.:rolleyes: like they are gonna listen to him.so i run upstairs and they are gone.:angry1: 3 sleepless nights later i find them at the pound.pops paid to get them out.or i woulda kicked his ass.i lasted 8 monthes and i got this house.i love my dad but we can't live together.:haha: :haha:

5. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Don't forget to wear chick pants too.:D

We had one for our dog and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work. His hare was soo thick that it wasn't touching his skin. When it did he jumped about 4' street straight up in the air. It was pretty hillarious. They work great!

6. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Put a leash on the dog. THEN hook the leash to an old engine block. That way, the dog can go around the yard, but not get away.:D

7. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Now thats redneck right therrrr!:D

8. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

i knew a guy who took 8" round timbers and hammered em into the ground with concrete about 3' down, about 8" apart, then tied a 15x10 junk wheel to the dogs chain..

9. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

And your point is?????????????????????????????????????

10. boggerless

:haha: :haha: GTD can't feel it even tough he has short fur.my heighbor had it for his dog. we turned it up all the way and Gottie didn't even flinch.:haha: :haha: Thats my boy....:D

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  11. boggerless

oops:o

12. boggerless

aaahemm

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  13. boggerless

there it is..

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh... my... heck... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I wondered what was up with the geet-tar

I don't know why we can only have 20 smileys... I remember back in the day the cool thing was to write entire sentences in letters formed by smileys... it took FOREVER and was awesome