Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If I suddenly disappear....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, May 5, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Tell the cops to investigate my mother in law...

I just fired off a "Tellin it like it is" email to my wife's side of the family over some completely petty BS that's been going down lately, and her mom is getting the finger in it...

Her mom is nuts to the core (I'm not kidding when I say she's why I want to keep firearms in the house), so I'm just waiting for a molitov cocktail to come through my window...

2. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yikes!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Too bad your on the wrong coast or I could offer the secret high school senior fedayeen covert ops to thwart your evil mother in-laws battle plans.

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

You must be quite concerned to be posting this Ratch. A level headed guy, no smilies to make think you're kidding in any sort of way.../forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I wish i could help in some way.

Keep a fire extinguisher handy...

Rene

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Rule #4 from my book, "And Ya Can't Shoot Em"...

Never get in between your spouse and your inlaws. You can't win. If you get in the middle of a pissing match, you're gonna get pissed on...

6. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that Ratch, but sometimes you have to put your foot down!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Make sure you post everyday, so we know you are not at the bottom of the Hudson wearing cement shoes. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Cool! We must be related cause that sounds just like My Mother in law. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Still here!

Rene, yeah, I was 70% serious when I posted this, 30% "I can't believe this thought is occuring to me"... It took me an extra hour to fall asleep last night, and I left my boy in our bed when he crawled in with us... My daughter sleeps next to an interior wall...

Not surprisingly, I was releived when I got up this morning and saw that she just replied with childish insults and jibberish.

Funny thing is, this petty situation is revolving around my wife finding a large peice of her history, and her mom apparently being afraid of what else may get dragged up. Her mom mentioned that she thinks my desire to get a gun was to protect the family from intruders, and she feels so strongly against guns (BTW, thanks honey, the element of surprise is lost)... I wanted so bad to reply that the intruder I had in mind was her before any burglar... But I'm trying to keep the personal grudginess to a minimum...
    My wife's now convinced she'll disown us and that'll be the end of it. Well, heck, then I shoulda done this when we got married! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I probably said a couple things that were a little over the top, and true, I shouldn't have gotten in the middle of the pissing match, but there's only so much abuse a man can sit back and watch his wife take! I said nothing that was untrue, and it took a lot of restraint to not pick up the phone and get into it! That's the great thing about email, though, you can cool off a little in proofreading...

It's a wierd feeling to be relieved that your mother in law is mad at you and keeps it at the insult level...

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Tell her if she wants to start with the insults, that all she needs to do to see your replys is to look in a mirrow and think of her life. That would be the most offencive insult possible. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Well, she already used that line on me, along with telling me I have a holier-than-thou attitude that I can stick where the sun don't shine.
    Well, cripes, I'm trying to protect my kids, of course I'm gonna look holier-than-thou!

My reply (note singular tense) has been nothing but straight from the hip, telling her confidentially she can play games with whoever she wants if they won't say anything, but if she tries to play head games with me, I'll call her out on 'em in a heartbeat, and I'll hide nothing from my wife, or anyone who asks. She's needin to watch her ass when she starts the talk.

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Boy was this a can o worms I opened. At least now I have a more accurate idea of how my wife has felt all her life living with these people.

It's unvbeleivable how I can show someone the color red, and they'll insist it's blue and that I'm lying, then tell everyone they possibly can that I'm lying and it really is the color blue.

I got into a 20 minute screaming match with my sister in law on my cell phone on the side of the street last night. I haven't said f**k so many times since I was in high school. And I am normally one of the coolest-tempered people you'll meet, but she managed to have me literally shouting at her. I barely got a word in edgewise, too. Funny how she can stand in front of my face months ago, when she needs our help, and agree with all the reasons I say I don't want my kids around her family, but when she's sitting at her mom's house on the phone with me, I'm a liar and instigator and just trying to screw her over.

I shoulda bought that house in PA. Then at least I could be comforted knowing her sister's too stupid and lazy to find us. Landsmasher, you were right, and boy am I getting pissed on. At this point she can keep the $200 my wife used to buy her a plane ticket to see thier family last march...

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Try this...

"If the disruption of MY family well being continues I will sell the house and move MY family so far away that you will never see them again!"

It's YOUR family, and YOUR right... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif