Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If It isn't one thing it is another(clutch ? this time)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 55Willy, Sep 30, 2001.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Jun 2, 2001
    If It isn\'t one thing it is another(clutch ? this time)

well I tried to get the suburban moved to get allthe stuff off of it I need and the 3 ton bronze brick isn't moving. It has a sm465 and I have no clutch travel what so ever. It has a burnt clutch with some slippage. My brother adjusted it so it wouldn't slip so bad, but now I have nothing. I push in the clutch and it acts as if I'm not even pushing it in it just jumps forward and it is now stuck in granny. I'v adjusted the little adjustment on the clutch fork both ways, from all the way in to the middle to all the way out and it does the same thing, just lurches forward. What gives?????? I have the air tools out and ready to get things going but this put an end to my day.[​IMG][​IMG][Naw Just straight up P!SSED]

<font color=red>Defeat is not being knocked down, it's not getting back up</font color=red> <font color=black>Stand Strong, Stand United</font color=black>
    <font color=orange> 1955 Willy's</font color=orange>