Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If my neighbor's could post on here...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTMike, Aug 3, 2005.

1. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

And give you a narative about me, what would they say?

Tonight, they'd say:

"Look at that dumbass out there at 10:45pm with a garden sprayer & rubber gloves on, chasing that huge spider around in his front yard with his wife screaming from inside the house......... now the Diazinon doesn't appear to be working on that monster...... wait, now what's he doing? He went over to the back of his truck.... he's coming back with a can of something, now his wife is handing him something.... long and skinny like a pencil with a handle on it. He's spraying the contents of the can on to the enormous spider now. He takes the stick-like thing and holds it down. *CLICK*.... OH GOD WE'VE GOT A FLAME! *POOF* The flame's are now 2' tall, the whole sidewalk is on fire - that must have been starting fluid or something in that can...... ok now the flames are dying down....... ok now the smoldering pile of whats left of that spider are glowing orange on the sidewalk. And there he stands, proud as can be, for he could have just stepped on the f*cker but instead he torched it"

Yup... my neighbors are lucky people :D

[​IMG]

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I adimre your convictions

The mice that cross me get dealt a holocoaust

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

That's almostas funny as RJ's whacking post! :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

a propane torch, and dw40 works real well. :D

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I torched a BIG spider 2 days ago!!!

Man,we must be related!--I HATE spiders,especially the HUGE brown ones that seem to love Quonset garages!..I saw one at least 3" across crawling up the door frame of my shop the other day. :eek1: .after I got my heart rate near normal again,I squirted it with Castrol Super Clean--and I gave him several doses,but it was so hot out in the sun,it evaporated quickly--I thought he was dead,but it starting moving after I knocked it off the wall again! :eek1: :eek1: --it was like he had 9 lives or something!

I ran inside to get the WD-40,and I doused it good!..it STILL kept crawling at me!--so out comes my Bic lighter,and WHOOOFF!..it burned for about 30 seconds,then it went POP!..must have been a popcorn spider... :haha: :haha: --it was THE biggest one I've seen yet,as big as a tarantula!! :eek1: (and I hope he is the LAST one I see too!)..now,every time I go in my shop,a thousand "spiderlings" hanging from the ceiling cover me in cobwebs,and they are so tiny you can hardly see them(but you can feel them crawling on ya :eek1: )..must be revenge for killing and burning "daddy" :rolleyes: ...nothing worse than the feeling something is crawling on you--the high humidity and heat makes it feel like 100 of them are on you,even if there isn't any! :eek1: ...

I still have nightmares of that episode of the "Brady Bunch",when the tarantula is on the chest of one of the kids--it happened to me with one of those big brown spiders when I dozed off in my shop once..you never saw anyone shoot up out of a chair and flap his arms wildly so fast in your life!!..those things HURT when they bite you!..I've read ALL spiders are poisonous to some degree--so every one I see,I eliminate!..I have enough toxins in me already...dont need no spider bites!.... :mad: