Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

if u guy's think the Pentagon has conspiracy written all over it Read this.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Sep 13, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

if u guy\'s think the Pentagon has conspiracy written all over it Read this.

web page /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Re: if u guy\'s think the Pentagon has conspiracy written all over it Read this.

I knew it was a fake all along /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    those lying bastards

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Re: if u guy\'s think the Pentagon has conspiracy written all over it Read this.

I actually don't believe we ever went to the moon either.

I don't have any crazy reasons why except that I don't think it was necessary. We only had to fool the Russians to win the space race, not acutally set foot on the moon.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah I've seen all the stuff and would almost be willing to agree, but since that would mean agreeing with you then forget it.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Ouch! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

Re: if u guy\'s think the Pentagon has conspiracy written all over it Read t

My uncle works with the photographer that is shown in the helmet reflection. He confirms that it was all a hoax...

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah I've seen all the stuff and would almost be willing to agree, but since that would mean agreeing with you then forget it.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]'

I love you too, fumes. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

You guys are dumb. Just as you might belive that the guy in the reflection is a real deal, how about thinking about the fact that pictures can be altered? Gimme a break. If that really was some guy your buddy works with, and he really was the guy, and it really was a hoax, do you really think the government would leave him out there just to confirm this crap for you kooks?

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Obviously you didn't watch the whole thing you fawkin wanker... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10. firefighter184

I didn't watch it at all. This whole conspiracy theory thing just fires me up sometimes. I just don't get it. Why, it this post a hoax? Did you guys set me up? Who are you REALLY working for? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Who are you REALLY working for?

[/ QUOTE ] Reebok.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Who are you REALLY working for?

[/ QUOTE ] Reebok.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. firefighter184

You might work AT Reebok, but who are you working FOR?

14. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

dude what the whole thing. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I represent factions of many sport shoe companies bent on subserviance of all peoples under the age of 12 in all 3rd word countries destined for sweat shop atrocities, and a few folks that work at the circle K... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

16. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Exposed!

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah well those bastards that run the slushy machine at the circle K had it comin' /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

18. firefighter184

I knew it! That's exactly what I read on the internet!

19. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    My uncle works with the photographer that is shown in the helmet reflection. He confirms that it was all a hoax...

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, well my cousin's best friend's grandma's auntie's uncle's great nephew's cousin's niece's brother-in-law's mom's brother's sister's grandpa developed the film at Wal-Mart, so i knew before you did. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif