Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If You Are An Illegal Alien

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Come to my neck of the woods and commit serious felony crimes cause our DA will make you such a deal that you can't turn it down................:mad: :mad: :mad:

I know, I know. My brethren on the board will probably tell me that it's their job, but damn, the deals I'm seeing them throw at the illegals is downright criminal. I guess they figure that ICE might actually deport these people, but hell we're releasing some of them back on the street when their time is up cause ICE won't come get them.:mad: :mad: :mad:

There is no way that a legal citizen would get these kinds of deals from our DA's office. I saw one deal offered today that got thrown out by the judge because in his words, "it was paying for justice."

You might ask when reelection is and unfortunately the DA was up for it this year but no one filed to run against him. Too bad though cause local law enforcement was going to be supporting the challenger.....................

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Bubba Ray for DA..............It's got a ring to it.

3. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

I don't know if you can or not, but, could you expound on the previous statements?

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It's like this. If you are an illegal in this place and get nabbed on a semi-serious felony, we already know that illegals tend to plead and the DA will give them some sweet deal. On the other hand, a legal citizen will be offered something a little harsher, as in more time to do and bigger fine.

It's kind of like racism except in this instance, it's illegals and legals.

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Come to my neck of the woods. Believe me, it could be worse........

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Kind of like I'm posting this reply from my office because I got called out for absolutely nothing and came into the office 2 hours before shift because I have several reports to do and there's absolutely no way I will be able to do them during my regular shift?????????????????????????????????????

:D :D :D

7. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Are you trying to tell me that these illegals are committing serious crimes? Oh, come on now... we all know they are here just to work. :rolleyes:

Extreme sarcasm was intended in the above post, just in case it wasn't obvious.

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Just me, but I don't understand why a DA would cut them a deal at all. Usually its the harder to convict/lawyered up/do a favor so I will vote for you crowd that gets the deals here.

9. Desert Rat

Nah, more like California coddles illegals like no other state. You are treated far better then a regular citizen here, even if you aren't arrested. Mexico has never gotten over the loss of Cali to the U.S. and there is an unspoken belief in some communities that they will eventually take it back from the gringos. It is well on its way to coming true.....

10. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

You make that sound like that would be bad. No more stupid gun control laws, no more damn hippie left wing politicians. Heck, Califonia might just be a better palce with all the gringos gone, but Mexico wouldn't take it. Who would support the welfare state?

John

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yup, so it plenty at the welfare office when I was working for Fresno County.

Don't think I told ya, but remember the story about the battle royale inside the garage from a few weeks back? Old boy got credit for time served (been in for 4 days when he finally saw the judge) for the unlawful entry and the resisting charge dropped.:haha: :haha: :haha:

I should remember that my job is to find scrots, arrest same, write the paper. My job is then done:D :D :D

12. Desert Rat

I don't know, take a look at the success and standard of living in Mexico. Besides, just like Cali, only the crooks and the military have guns in Mexico. Everyone else is just victims.....

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I just don't get that. California was an independent republic before it was a state in the United States. Oh and another thing Mexico never claimed land north of Sonoma. That land was Russian territory It was land that the Russians used for their fur trade. There for how can they claim that California belongs to them. They can say that half of the state was once part of Mexico, but since then it has changed hands twice. I think some people need to brush up on their history.

14. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

15. Desert Rat

They aren't ones to let facts stand in their way. Personally, I don't believe for a nanosecond in "giving land back" under almost any circumstance. To the victor go the spoils. The whole Israel giving the "Palestinians" is the same thing. Who died and left people God that they can determine at what point in history we should revert to for a nations borders? Borders have changed frequently over time and will continue to change. How Mexico can think they have any claim whatsoever on even a square inch of the U.S. is beyond me. Besides, they are welcome to try and invade any time. They would get beat like a Hitler pinata at a Mossad picnic.....