Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If you dislike the Police...Read what just happened HAHA! #2

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mxrcr589, May 10, 2004.

1. mxrcr589

mxrcr589 1/2 ton status

Alright i read that other post and i dont hate the police until today. So went to school today and i cound not park on school grounds becasue i forgot my pass in my dads truck, and did not want to get a ticket from the school, so i parked out on the street where the rest of the school parks who does not have a pass. Well i left school like 10mins early cuz i had to take a really imporant test after school. So i walked up to get my truck and i saw 2 bike police getting ready to get kids leaving from school who are speeding (they hide on the sidewalk like in the shade). So i get in my truck and drive up to the stop sign and the guy yells stop at me. I pull over and he is like where is your seat belt, i didnt have it on casue i was driving like 1/4 of a mile to school. He asked for my license and i told him that is was in my backpack at school. He made a real big deal of it, he was like how do i know who you really are and stuff like that, i told him that i could run and show it to him since it was right at school. Then he told me that my truck is not allowed to be lifted. I was like what, i have a 90 k5 with a 6" lift with my 33"s that are really like 31's and hes saying that my bumpers are too high. The law in VA is like under 5000pounds it cant be over like 31's or something, which im not even close to. Well the whole time i was like sir im in a rush i need to take a imporant test, he was like i should arrest you, while he was taking his sweet time , i was calling my friends to try and get the phone number of my sub-school to tell them that iam coming, and i told them all to not drive by here, haha the cop got mad at that. But anyways i know i should had my seatbelt on but that cop was the biggest dick hole ive ever met. He was such a dick, i asked him to explain why i was getting a ticket for "altered suspension", i guess that means lifts are illgel in Virginia. I didnt start talking back until i knew i was getting 3 tickets. Oh well ill see him in court and hopefully ill get out of all 3. Most cops ive ever met are really tight but some are such dicks as i guess thats true with everyone. Im 18 now, went 2 1/2 years with no tickets!

2. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

What a bunch of crap man. I dont understand how some of them think that they are just the bestest thing in the world an that what you are doing is such a big deal that they cant go take care of the cocain deal going on just down the road ya know. oh well some times you win sometimes you lose /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Man that sucks...City cops are the biggest dicks to young people. Even though you were in the wrong with no seat belt, hes an a$$ for giving you the other violations.

One time when I was in high school, I was called into the principles office and interogated by a couple detectives. "WHERE WERE YOU ON MONDAY?", im like I don't know, "WHERE WERE YOU ON MONDAY?", I don't know, "WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT THE HARDWARE STORE?", I didn't go to a hardware store on Monday, "DON'T LIE TO ME!", I went to the Hardware store on tuesday heres my reciept. So he looked like a jackass and calmed down. Apparently I had bought parts to make a pipe bomb so the hardware store wrote down my license plate. They searched my car found nothing because they didn't believe that I made a silencer for my paintball gun. I had to bring the silencer attached to the paintball gun at some special meeting place off school grounds to prove I made a silencer and not a pipe bomb.

I'm not bitter about that run in with law enforcement, since everybody was hyped up about the school shootings its totally understandable, but I get a crack out of the detectives interogation /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Bike-Nazi !!!!! I've ran into a few of them in my time. I don't know, but I think one of the job requirments is you gatta be a prick about everything, LOL.

5. avgas

avgas 1/2 ton status

You should have told them you were making a silencer FOR a pipe bomb, that woulda made em happy.

6. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Bike-Nazi !!!!! I've ran into a few of them in my time. I don't know, but I think one of the job requirments is you gatta be a prick about everything, LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Next time you will wear you seatbelt and next time you will have your license on you like you SHOULD have. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

One of the campus bike cops here at my university told me that they were all dicks cause they all had chapped asses from the bike seats!!!HA. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif words straight from his mouth. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

but on a more serious note: that blows man. mean cops are always a bummer. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

9. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

hey, dumb@ss, he is doing his job because stupid people like you cant follow SIMPLE laws in front of police officers.

take your wallet with you everywhere you go, put your seatbelt on and remember your DL number.

you didnt go to jail and if you keep your cool in court then you can get 2 of the 3 tickets dropped. if you had kept your cool with the cop the whole time you would not have gotten any tickets. trust me, i know.
    grow up a bit. maybe then you can open your eyes. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

Hey Kid,

Don't let all the old people and the Police get you down. They're just old enough to know what the insurance companies know. Eighteen year old high school students are the drivers most likely to be in an accident, especially males. Not an insult about your driving abilities, just simple statistics. Looking from the old cop's point of view, you're gonna get killed driving around in that thing without your seatbelt. I can tell you that the police don't like cleaning "Children" up off the pavement. Yeah I know it sucks when they think of you as a child, but it's true, they really do. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif The "I'm just driving accross the street." excuse, is just that. An excuse for the police to commit another illegal search. Law enforcement and the court system is really big business, and it's not always on the up and up. Don't give them a reason to pull you over, instead take the school bus and save the gas money for college when you'll need it for bail or cab fare(cheaper than a DUI). If you you keep giving the local fuzz stuff to write next to your name, you'll soon find out that they start knowing you personally, and you might not like the kind of attention they give you.

11. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yep, that was a pretty stupid move on your part. I was reading through this thinking why the hell would you do this...then I got to the "Im 18 now" part...now it makes sense.... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

12. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

If it was a city cop they are jerks..but most county bike cops I know are cool. That being said.. If you had 1 had your seatbelt on and 2 had your drivers lisevce you would not have gotten ticket 3 for altered suspension, which is illeagle in Va, along with the bumper laws they can get you every time on it. But I was told once that they wont give you a ticket on it unless your a smart-ass and deserve it. Va also has a dangleing object law which is anything hanging from the rearview....thats the one they use the most to pull people over when they want to dick with them.

That being said you might want to check, I don't think Va allows a stop for seatbelts (they have to have another reason to pull you over) That law was going to change but I'm not sure so you might want to check.

13. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Re: If you dislike the Police...Read what just happened HAHA! #2 *DELETED*

Post deleted by camsk5

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hey, where've you been?? You missed some good discussions that seemed a little colorless without you!

edit: Sorry, I said with, meant without.

15. mxrcr589

mxrcr589 1/2 ton status

Alright well i dont have a problem with police, just this guy. Hes the biggest dick ever. He pulled my other buddy over for his truck being lifted also, gave him the same ticket, so its not me, this guy is just a dick.

16. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, what a shithead! Write your councilmember and tell them about this dickhead and all the laws he's enforcing and the people he's keeping safe... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, what a shithead! Write your councilmember and tell them about this dickhead and all the laws he's enforcing and the people he's keeping safe... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I have seen some bike-nazi cop abuse kids. I was there when one pushed a 17 y/o kid down. The kid did NOT smart off to the bike-nazi. The kid had a ciggerette. It was really no big issue in my opinion. The office would have been in his right to take the kid's ciggerettes away and write a ticket, but pushing him down was uncalled for. Like I said, I was there and the kid was very respectfull and the officer was out of line with his actions. Things like that do happen, some officers do treat people badly strait from the start. I'm not saying all do, infact it's a small few, but it does happen.

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Alright well i dont have a problem with police, just this guy. Hes the biggest dick ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then quite [darn] stereotyping the whole lot of us just because of one guy /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

19. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I'm not talking about bad cops. I'm talking about people(usually dumbasses) bitching about cops becasue they broke the law.

20. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

You guys are forgetting about the "special treatment/circumstances" clause applicable to all U.S. statutes. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

"I was JUST a block from school/home/work"
    "I was ONLY going 5 miles over" etc.
    "He shouln't have searched ME, I'm clean a cut white guy"

These are all valid excuses recognized by the Constitution, and immediately rendering the offending officer "an [darn]/dick/jerk" etc.

Read up on your Constitution. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

By the way, in most municipalities it is a misdemeanor to not be able to positively identify oneself EVEN if you are just walking down the street. Who the hell walks around with no ID?

(by the way, how do these posts get censored? I sure didn't put "darn" in mine)