Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If you dislike the Police...Read what just happened HAHA!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigburban383, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Well, its finals week and I started drinkin at about 6:00 and got good and drunk. Took a nap from 10:00 to 11:00 and headed out to a bonfire in the burb with 4 chicks /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifand this one dude. Were out their, with about 15 other people who got their shortly after we did and were drinkin and burning palets. So I got to take these girls back, its 1:20 am and were leavin down this two track. About 1/8 from the bonfire we see the side decal reflection of a county mounty chillin in the woods, like in the woods. So these chicks are freakin out and I am kinda nervous cause I did drink earlyer and had a beer at the fire, and i'm flyin down these trails, only 1.5 miles maybe. We bust out pretty quickly and get on the main road and start heading home.

About five minutes of driving I see headlights and they pull us over, mind you I was not swerving and going exactly the speed limit. They walk up to the door, he opens my door and asks for the usual. Then his butt buddy is snoopin in my back windows saying I got a cooler back there(its a stanley storage bin idiot). Hes asks if I drank anything, I told him one beer(I aint lying, plus I had a feeling I was going to blow). He asks if there is any open alcohol in the vehicle, bla bla bla. He tells me to step out, and gets everybody elses IDs. Then he continues to search under my driver seat, finds nothing. "Has anybody else been drinking", the perfect answer, I don't know. So I step over to there car, they ask again how much I drank, so i'm like, 6 beers....about 7 hrs ago....and one recently. I told them, i'm well under the legal limit but whatever give me the test. I give em a nice hard blow, .000 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, fack you beeotches peace out, is what I was thinking as he gave me my ID and papers back and said I can go.

First, they pulled me over for no reason
    Second, he searched my car without asking permission

Dicks...Although it was worth the feeling afterward because they got hosed.

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I give em a nice hard blow

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Is that why they let you go? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    I give em a nice hard blow, .000

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, gave em the .OOO face /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya right./forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

It's called PC. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    they pulled me over for no reason

[/ QUOTE ]
    If I was a cop, I woulda pulled over someone haulin ass outta the woods. I'm sure he knew there was a bonfire going on.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't have to. Like BRB said, probable cause...

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

You ever notice, it's those that bitch constantly about the cops that whine that they're never around when they need them. I used to do the same thing, but then I grew up. I hope you do too. I had 27 tickets between the ages of 15 and 23, and have been ticket free for the last 2 years. I do not drink and drive. At most, I'll have 2 beers in any given day that I drive. I've had friends almost killed in drunk driving accidents. Hopefully you'll grow up a little before you succumb to a similar fate.

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, its finals week and I started drinkin at about 6:00 and got good and drunk. Took a nap from 10:00 to 11:00 and headed out to a bonfire in the burb with 4 chicks

its 1:20 am and were leavin down this two track. About 1/8 from the bonfire we see the side decal reflection of a county mounty chillin in the woods, like in the woods. So these chicks are freakin out and I am kinda nervous cause I did drink earlyer and had a beer at the fire, and i'm flyin down these trails, only 1.5 miles maybe. We bust out pretty quickly and get on the main road and start heading home.

[/ QUOTE ] IF you did in-fact blow a .000 then there machine is not working and you got extremely lucky /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif if you started drinking at 6 and got good and drunk like you say taking a 1 hour nap would not make you sober so you were drunk when you drove out to the fire /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif you had another beer there and then you were driving fast and you say you got pulled over for no reason /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif i really hope and pray you get smart about drinking and driving before something bad happens to you or someone else /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they still had to ask and if you refused they could arrest you on the spot?

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    thought they still had to ask and if you refused they could arrest you on the spot?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's my understanding that if they can see something through your window it's good enough... Every time I've been pulled over the cops have looked in my windows anyway, so I assume it's alright... Doesn't bother me anyway, the only thing I carry that could possibly be considered a weapon is a knife for cutting some rope I have... and all that is neatly tucked away in my custom built storage boxes /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

11. bigburban383

An average person can metabolize one drink per hour, considering I had 6 beers (for me thats intoxicated /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) 7 hrs before I got behind the wheel, I was not drunk. I thank you for your concern, but believe me I will not choose to drive drunk ever. I had one beer at the bonfire, I got to the bonfire at about 11:30 and left at 1:20, so its not surprising, now that I think of it, that I blew .000 since that one beer lasted me over one hour.

I think the police is a very good concept and if I were the Libertarian Pres (the revolution is coming /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) they would still be around. They are the ones who step in front of bullets to protect you. Its just the certain police who are out to get you and the ones who are power tripping.

12. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

[ QUOTE ]
    An average person can metabolize one drink per hour, considering I had 6 beers (for me thats intoxicated /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) 7 hrs before I got behind the wheel, I was not drunk. I thank you for your concern, but believe me I will not choose to drive drunk ever. I had one beer at the bonfire, I got to the bonfire at about 11:30 and left at 1:20, so its not surprising, now that I think of it, that I blew .000 since that one beer lasted me over one hour.

I think the police is a very good concept and if I were the Libertarian Pres (the revolution is coming /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) they would still be around. They are the ones who step in front of bullets to protect you. Its just the certain police who are out to get you and the ones who are power tripping.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to hear your on are our side, sometimes these post make it seem like the person thinks it is ok to drink and drive.

Just glad to see you are not on that side of it, I would still use more caution though, but all and all /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I wont ever drink even a little and drive..

say I had a accident out of dumb luck..say I hit a preganate lady.. say she lost the baby..and say they found a hint of alcohol in my system... I would be screwed reguardless of being drunk or not. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

just use caution!

13. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya right./forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya right, ya right man, I knew they were coming, i'm not a retard and started getting cocky and swerving doing 20 over. The two-tracks that we were on were legal for trucks to go back on, since it is a logging trail too.

The Probably Cause has been brought to the level of they pretty much have the right to pick any car out in the world and come up with some lame excuse to search the vehicle. Hmmmm, my buddy was pulled over a few years ago, oh he had an air freshiner in his window, that was the cops reason to search his car. Oh, my incident last night, I guess his probable cause could have been, "How many beers have you drinkin tonight", "One", "I know, you reek of alcohol". I reek of alcohol, what were they boosin in their police cars smelling his partner? I blew a .000 for Gotsake! He is a lying sack of sh*t with no right to mess with me. Why couldn't he just follow me and see if I was incapable of driving. No, hes a cocky police officer who thinks he knows everything...dick...

14. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think the police is a very good concept and if I were the Libertarian Pres (the revolution is coming ) they would still be around. They are the ones who step in front of bullets to protect you. Its just the certain police who are out to get you and the ones who are power tripping.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think the police is a very good concept? What the heck does that mean? You like the concept of having police die for you but you dont like them? The reason the cops were out there was because a bunch of drunks were having a bonfire and you are acting like they shouldnt be there. Everyone drove to the bonfire so everyone had to drive from the bonfire. Im glad the cops are out there (in reality, not in concept) serving and sacrifing their lives so that my family is safer from drunks on the road and other criminals.

15. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i got pulled over the other day. 44 in a 25 school zone. its normally 35, but it was during school hours, and since im not EVER over there during school hours (we had a half day, so we went to the beach), i didnt know about the school zone. yeah, there were signs and all, but the dumbass cop was sitting in front of the signs with his lights goin. what do you THINK im gonna look at?

anyway, he pulled me over, gave me a ticket and told me he didnt write down how fast i was going (which he did anyway). then he asked if he could search my car. i gave him permission because i dont do drugs, didnt have anything illegal (or so i thought) in the truck. anyway, he found a SOG SEAL 2000 combat knife in between the center console and drivers seat. apparently that's carring a concealed weapon on or about your person. also found a cut up license plate under the passenger seat. we used it for a CB radio bracket a while back. well, apparently those are state property. i got the speeding ticket and two misdemeanor charges.

anyway, i guess the point is, the local cops are dicks. i really think he searched my truck because i have longish hair and aviator sunglasses, which is kinda the 70's stoner look. i can see where you're comin from, especially with the cooler/storage box thing. the cop didnt even have reasonable suspicion to search my car.

my friend also has had run-ins with the police, for even stupider reasons. at a light a few weeks ago, 11:30pm, he pulled up next to a city cop. 45mph zone, he accelerated to 43mph faster than the cop did, who promptly pulled him over. the cop said "son, you passed me like i wasnt even there!" justin asked if he was speeding, or if he had violated any traffic laws. the cop didnt really say much, told him to slow it down, and left.

i have no problem with authority, but i think the police should be out fighting crime, rather than harassing people like justin and me.

but drinking and driving aint smart /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

16. supersize75k5

[ QUOTE ]
    Why couldn't he just follow me and see if I was incapable of driving. No, hes a cocky police officer who thinks he knows everything...dick...

[/ QUOTE ]

better safe than sorry, what if he had not pulled you over and you had been drunk?

the you killed somebody, I dont like geting pulled over too, but in most cases thay are looking out for others.

Hmmm new viev point...

Say the Cop "Officer poopy head", grew up in a nice high income home, dad wanted him to be a high priced lawyer, but....

Mr. Poopy head rebeled and became a officer of the law because he wanted to do something for the good and help people. Turns out Officer Poopy head lost his wife and unborn baby to a drunk driver just 3 days before he signed up for the police accadamy. The drunk lost both legs and is paralized.

3 years later officer poopy head sees a Chevy blasting down a log road near a popular hang out spot for the local kids and such.

He knows he could let them be and they are likly just having a good time... then he thinks about the wife and duaghter to be that he lost.

Knowing first hand what damage could be done, Officer Poopyhead does the guy a favor and pulls him over to make shure he is good to go.

The officer Poopyhead "dan"..was my aunts husband, the baby they lost is the cousin "mary" I never got to meet.

So all I ask is that you try to realize that police take that job because they want to, not bercause they have too. Some are there to make a difference, weather it is making shure some lady doesn't loose her only son, or simply directing traffic to make a morning commute easier.

Also on another note...

Saying all cops suck or they are all a$$holes, is like saying every body in the military sucks because of the recent release of photos of our military mistreating prisiners.

That just isnt right or American /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

17. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

your a moron, you need to bein a horrible car accident with a telephone pole or something, i've had you on ignore for months but i read this post /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif please leave ck5 and never come back... seriously, you do nothing here. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    cleaned it up a bit
    i know i go off some times, but i get angry when the same guys post crap daily "i got drunk and drove" for exaple, this is at least the 2nd time he posted something like this, he thinks hes cool or something. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

18. supersize75k5

calm down lets keep his clean /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I thought they still had to ask and if you refused they could arrest you on the spot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, cops can't arrest a person on the spot for refusing to give consent to a vehicle search.

[ QUOTE ]
    They are the ones who step in front of bullets to protect you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clueless statement.

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh, my incident last night, I guess his probable cause could have been, "How many beers have you drinkin tonight", "One", "I know, you reek of alcohol". I reek of alcohol, what were they boosin in their police cars smelling his partner? I blew a .000 for Gotsake! He is a lying sack of sh*t with no right to mess with me. Why couldn't he just follow me and see if I was incapable of driving. No, hes a cocky police officer who thinks he knows everything...dick...

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me clue ya in on something. They probably knew the party was going on, reason they were sitting out there. They probably pulled you over cause they knew you were coming from the party. Then of course being that you are one bright individual, you gave them the open door to search your vehicle.

So so far, haven't seen anything other than cops doing their jobs and some punk who is clueless whining about it cause said punk happened to cross pathes with the cops.

With that being said, Karma can be a bitch sometimes and I see PMS'ing bad medicine for ya.............. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    he found a SOG SEAL 2000 combat knife in between the center console and drivers seat.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Did you tell him it was there? One of the times my vehicle has been searched(total of 3 times) I had a loaded handgun under the seat. I told the guy first and I didn't even get a warning.

As for your friend, it's not a smart idea to pass cops....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.