Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If you go to Wyoming...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MTChevy, Oct 23, 2005.

1. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

to go visit Wyotech because you are interested and get really bored because its a long trip, stop and get some flex pictures :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

that is all

2. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

where abouts are you there? You prob went down I25 right.
    What mods to make flex so well? Yours totally out flexs my old buick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. MTChevy

lol yeah down I25

Last edited: Oct 24, 2005
  4. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

hey, thats about the same flex as my burb :D
    You do realize its illegal to drink and drive, right? :shame:

5. MTChevy

who needs to drink and drive when you can hotrod a buick!? hahah

6. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Take it off any sweet jumps?

7. MTChevy

no sweet jumps because we actually needed to get there and back. lol

8. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha:

Nice flex!

9. original balzer

original balzer 1/2 ton status

DUDE i dig the 4 corner mud flaps and mag mount antana sweet flex what locker you runnin?

balzer
    ps how was wyotech?

10. highrlr

highrlr 1/2 ton status

That is hillarious! What did you think of the school? Are you planning on signing up or are you already?
    I am starting down there on Jan 2nd, its coming quick now! I went down there in august and toured the campus, really liked the looks of it, especially the new shops on the west side of town! Anyway if you go down there you will have to PM me and let me know, I am going down there by myself so I am eager to meet people. I noticed lots of big off road trucks in the parking lots down there so im sure I will meet plenty of freinds and hopefully there is some good wheeling in the area!

11. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

damn i wish i had pics from when i put my moms lincoln town car in a ditch. that sucker had rear airbags, and i couldnt even see the left rear tire, it was so far in the wheelwell. i swear it flexed better than my k5 when it had 4" springs on it. ill try to take some pics of it soon. and i actually got that thing off sweet jumps, everytime, landed smooth as can be :haha:

12. MTChevy

From the looks the school is really awesome. One thing i like is that the shops are really really clean even when theres people working in there. I am getting signed up in 2 weeks. ive been talking to the MT rep. back and forth. Kind of expensive, 23,3 for the minimum but thats the only drawback i see. The projects in the shops are awesome.

13. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'm in my last 3 months of class (a year total) at Wyotech in PA. The shop is clean because YOU clean it daily :D I really don't mind that myself, lots of people bitch and moan a lot, but a lot of kids are rich little brats that rarely have to do anything.

IF the guys there are ANYTHING like here, the Reps and Tour Guides are liars/idiots. They make **** up that they don't know and tell you things that are flat out wrong. In the middle of July I watched a tour guide tell the tour that "our air conditioners are down this week, they will be back up next week", my teacher broke out laughing in front of the tour. None of the shops on our campus are air conditioned.

14. highrlr

highrlr 1/2 ton status

The price is a drawback but what isnt expensive these days? My rep does kinda seem like a choud but he did seem to be pretty honest and didnt try to sugar coat anything, he just told me what was going to be expected of me and all that. None of the shops or dorms in Laramie have AC, the tour guide I had(local UofW student, she was pretty hot too ;) . I plan on finding her once I get down there!) said that it rarely gets above mid 80's in Laramie which I can beleive since it is at 7k feet elevation and on the downwind side of the snowy range which if im not mistaken gets over 15k feet, so it should be pretty cool up there. Im hopping anyway cuz I HATE heat!