Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If you make 14FF rear disc brackets, let it be known!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mike reeh, Sep 2, 2001.

1. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

Im looking to do this conversion, or at least get the parts on the shelf for now.. Supposedly a few different members make the brackets, but I cannot find any info! Ive emailed people that supposedly have them, get no reply :( Ive looked thru the user list for their webpages, no luck.

So let it be known! Im ready to shell out some $$ RIGHT NOW but I dont wanna go with the expensive TSM brackets if a CK5 member has something better for the money...

Pics, prices, and contact info would be XLNT! sorry this is a little off topic but I think a lot of people will get some useful info... Im also going to do a good photo writeup of the installation (not that there arent a few already but mine will be BETTER!) .. Plus I have several friends with 73-87 blazer/trucks and 14 bolts that I KNOW will be interested.. I might buy 2-3 sets of these brackets.. thanks!!

mike reeh
    michaelr"at"cts.com

2. Brians 60s

Brians 60s 1/2 ton status

pm me, I know of 3 different people I can get these kits from. I will explain what the differences are in appearence and cost if you are interested, so you can make up your own mind. Brian

IT'S A 1 TON THING.... IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!

3. DERBINATOR

DERBINATOR 1/2 ton status

Mike, I'm in the process of building some brackets for some other K5ers. I can send you some pictures and more info. if you want. pm me with an e-mail adress if you want the pictures as I don't know how to post them.
    later.