Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

if you see this retard, please apply finger and horn...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ddragggon, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

Apr 25, 2001
    and if you happen to be this retard, kill yourself.

this morning on the way to work, I got on the Superstition freeway(us60)at Rural road. since the freeway was parked, I stayed in the exit lane and proceeded to head for the Mill Exit. suddenly, some retard in a mid80's Silver/blue suburban cuts 2 lanes of traffic, the gore point, and the gravel sidebar, directly in front of me... needless to say, I slid for a very considerably long distance, narroly missing this goomba ( AZ license plate starts with 097-_ _ _) who then proceeded to tear ass down the road at like 50, weaving in and out of traffic, as if that'd help him get to work sooner. I currently wish I'd plowed into the dumbass, because cutting the Gore point (the white painted lines on the enterance/exits of freeways are named after state trooper Gore who was killed when someone cut through one, and hit him on his motorcycle) is a class 1 felony, and I would ahve gotten a new truck out of it.

oh well, if you see this bastard ( once again AZ license plate starting with 097) give him the finger for me.