Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If you want to laugh your ass off...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thezentree, Jan 16, 2004.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

go to the theater and see Torque. that movie is absurd. i dont think i've laughed so hard in a long time. hell, even the Rice and the Rediculous was better. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

Yes, when I saw the preview for "Torque: I laughed myself. I'd have to agree about "Rice" though. You actually paid to see it?! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I think I'll get a better laugh knowing that someone actually paid good money to see it... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah the preview looked pretty gay... the bike vs bike fights and the mach-1-jet-fighter-at-10'-effect caused by the crotch rockets looked really really dumb. lol!

j

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i think most new movies suck.some dick with computer skills does not impress me. old s**t like the seven voyages of sinbad created in claymation and stop motion,are way way more impresive.to have to move that little figure every frame,DAMN. MATRIX SUCKS. but i'm old and don't need everything done in ten seconds or less. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. boggerless

oh, by the way it was RAY HARIHAHOUSIN (I KNOW I DIDN"T SPELL IT RIGHT), that did all the cool old movies. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Yup! The worst part of that movie is that this summer you will a million bikes out on the streets! Especially FNG's with no experience!
    Bill

8. boggerless

you don't mean the FGN's that ride wheelies up and down 8 mile do you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You actually paid to see it?! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, my friend owed me money, and he paid for the ticket. probably the only way to get it out of him anyway /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

the first fast and the furious was alright, they did way more real car stuff than animated, it was alright, needed more muscle power though. The second one is BS. CG images showing cars doing stuff no way they could be. And this Torque looks to be exactly the samething. stupid producers.

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Yup! The worst part of that movie is that this summer you will a million bikes out on the streets! Especially FNG's with no experience!
    Bill

[/ QUOTE ] Now that's scarry !!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I laughed when I saw the commercial for it. Gone in 60 seconds is the only decent car movie I can think of that is somewhat recent. Ricers are taking over.