Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

If you're in Rochester NY or CLOSER

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by big94gmc, Aug 8, 2005.

1. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

I need a favor. I bought a big truck from a guy off eBay. Dude and I talked about selling the 22' box back to him, but I SWEAR they turned down the offer, so I've offered it up for sale elsewhere. Now I have someone interested in TN. When I just talked to him, he said his may have already taken it off....I HOPE and PRAY it's still on the truck. Someone close please go look at it!!!

I sent payment (in full - I hope I don't come to regret that) to this address:

Precision Auto
    52 Bennington Dr
    Rochester NY 14616

Is this close to anyone??? Can someone go look? They tell me the truck is in the back of their place, so that might be a problem, but I need someone to lat eyes on it....take pics or something. I need to see the truck.

I have a terrible feeling I'm gonna get the faawked over. Please someone help me. PM me if you can help, and to get my cell number so we can talk.

Please, help me.

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

TTT.... Does someone know anyone up in that area???

I need to know what's up with this truck. I fear this guy is screwing me over.

3. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Com'mon....someone! Please!

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Anybody close can help me? Someone with diesel and big truck knowledge, and a digital camera? Please! I'm stressing this bad now....