Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IFS lift brake lines

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by 77 Mud Buddy, May 19, 2004.

1. 77 Mud Buddy

77 Mud Buddy 1/2 ton status

I'm helping a friend in CT. with a lift and have a question.

Anybody have a p/n for some extended front brake lines for a 97 Chevy 1500. It would be nice to pick up the brake lines localy rather than having to order them from 4wp.

I know there is some Napa P/N for extended solid axle calipers, just wondering if there is for IFS as well. Are they interchangable.

Kind of a specific quesion I know, Thanks for any help. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mo

mo 1/2 ton status

bringing this back from the dead...

anybody know whether the ones for a 10 bolt or D60 will work with 97 Yukon?

3. extremetahoe

extremetahoe 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Not sure

How much lift do you have? I have Steel braided for a Sky Jacker 12" on mine. Pretty sure they will work the only difference may be the size brake hose bolt. I do know that regular steel braided will work from the truck down. I have a set of Super lift for a 99 but depends on how much lift.

4. mo

mo 1/2 ton status

thanks, got it taken care of, ended up just gettting a set of SS ones from those coniving bastards at 4wp for $100