Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ignition switch help needed!!!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by tmanofcali, Jun 25, 2002.

1. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

how the hell do i get the switch back in? i have tried for about an hour and my friends tried also. i have done it before but i cant remember how i did it. i dont like the fact that i can start it with a screwdriver right now. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif please help me if you can.

TIA, todd

2. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

Make sure the key is in the ACC position and turn it clockwise (i think) LOL <font color="red"> 1 FN HI K5 </font color>

3. 1 FN HI K5

Todd did you get you Four Wheeler in the mail today? 72 blazer on the cover. Sweet
    <font color="red"> 1 FN HI K5 </font color>

4. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

yes i got my new 4wheeler today. whole article on k5 is sweet!!! i tried to call you to ask you about my key problem but your phone was busy. you were problably answering the post.
    is yours road worthy yet? if so bring it by. ill even let you help me get mine done....lol

later, todd

5. 1 FN HI K5

What a relief drove to town didnt break down. LOL Your TPI turned out nice. Hope Todd can get his going tonight or tommarow. Any way the truck runs nice. Is there something wrong i can here other noises than tic, tic, tic,? Dam leaky headers.This is the quietist this truck has been. Later <font color="red">1 FN HI K5 </font color>