Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'll be in Phx this Sunday, Need a favor

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, May 27, 2003.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

I\'ll be in Phx this Sunday, Need a favor

Anyone live or work near 2400 W Indian School? There's a Coleman dealer there that I need some wheel bearings and seals picked up for my little camper. Thanks

2. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Re: I\'ll be in Phx this Sunday, Need a favor

I might be able to do it. PM with details.

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I live roughly 1/2 mile north of 2900 W Indian School Rd. I know where you are talking about. It should be the Little Dealer Little Prices shell camper and trailer place right? As long as they don't close before 5pm I could probably run over there after work and get them. I could also bring them to you on Saturday at the Crown King run. We can exchange parts then. Send me the part numbers and whatever else I need to get the right stuff.

If the prices for the bearings are about the same as the parts I am buying from you I can just buy those and trade you for them, and or make up the difference on whoever's end. Let me know.

Harley

4. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

If Mark and Hoss have any problems hooking you up, let me know. I can score them after work on Sat /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. PM me if I'm needed/wanted /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

5. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

And just to make it official, I'll post what we talked about in PMs. I can get them for you too, but it's catty-wompus (tm therobzilla) from me, long drive on surface streets. Bottom line is, you *will* have your parts on Sunday. If it's not more convienient for someone else to pick it up, I will get them for you. Just let me know if you need me...

6. FWP

FWP CRS

You guys are great, thank you! Harley is the closest, and that would be great! I didn't want to inconvenience anyone, so I thought I would ask. I never thought there would be a bunch of replies /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hey, anybody have any plans Sunday morning/ early afternoon. I need to be at the airport at 2:45 pm, but from 9 am till then I plan on hitting Harbour Freight, and visiting all that I can.

7. BadDog

You know where I am, come on by, just give me a call first...

8. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'll be around Sunday, working on this particular Cummins project I have going on. Feel free to stop by if you would like /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

9. FWP

FWP CRS

If I don't call, and you're sleeping, can I just grab all the parts that I need /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

10. FWP

FWP CRS

Thanks Nick /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

11. BadDog

Well, you'll have to talk to Zeus about that... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Let me know what you need. PM me the part numbers and or specific application I can give them with the specific parts you need. I get off work at 4pm so I can be there before 5pm to pickup parts. I can probably pick them up tomorrow or Friday.

We can swap parts on the trail next weekend or I can give you my info and we can do it this Sunday when you are in town. I live close to your camper place, and also near Harbor Freight (35th Ave & Bethany Home). Let me know what you want to do. If you need the parts ASAP then PM me ASAP with the info and we can get together on Sunday when you are in town. If not then whenever is convienent for you with the info. I can pickup all this weekend or next week too.

Harley

13. FWP

FWP CRS

Well, long story, I don't think that dealer there knows what they're doing. I'll PM you the details Harley. I'm not in a big hurry, I just thought since I was going to be in town it would be a good time.......