Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'll try to explain

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 11, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I\'ll try to explain

First of all, understand I'm not the best at wording things. Sometimes it seams the harder I try, the worse it sounds. I tried to play around and it sounded like complaining. That was not my intention. I've spent the last few hours reading everything I've posted, and I do see where y'all are coming from. I do see what I was trying to say, but then again, I was the poster. But I do see how it could have easily been misunderstood. So to try to explain, my intention was to flip people sh*t for the fun of it. I've always tried too look at things differently then everybody else. I just wish I had Bubba's gift of gab. Wish I could word everything as well as he can.

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Re: I\'ll try to explain

( /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif <----those symbols help make a "emotion" be understood /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

(and yer still a fawkchop) [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but we like ya that way, its more fun /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

All I know is I'm gonna go get drunk, rate the cowgirl butts and watch some good old, down home rodeo action. Otherwise, I really don't give a phuque. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Woke up with one hell of a hang over this morning... I think I need some breakfast. Coffee and Nicotine just aint gonna get it this morning. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well, I'm on the best drunk that I've had in a lo9ng time and as you can see, screw the backspace and spelling tonight...............

Just hope that 4am wakeup I got tomorrow is n't that rough /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

uh oh, bubbas hittin the Tecate

7. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Hay.. I likes ya'.
    I could care less about your "wording". You've had me laughing more often then not, It's good to have you here. I've found your posts and comments entertaining, as I'm sure most everyone else has as well.

It's just the internet - relax. Have fun.

( edited - Not too sure what this is all aboot', your a good guy as far as I'm concerned )

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    uh oh, bubbas hittin the Tecate

[/ QUOTE ]

No, unfortunately I was stuck with a crap beer, Bud Light. Can't complain when it's free eh?