Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Illinois Rules the Non 4x4 Forum!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Jun 18, 2003.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Well we have 2 posts on the first page right now. It's our second claim to notriety I think. Right after the highly democratic political machine known as Chicago! I'm so excited, cause this makes 3 posts on the first page at this very moment. I think Steve should sticky each one of them in a tribute so me and my fellow Illinese citizens can swell with pride. Perhaps we can come up with banners, stickers, maybe even business cards to celebrate this momentus day! Yes, it may seem that I am rambling, but just 6 months ago, I had to look Illinoys up on the map just to see where it was. If only threads like this were up before. Then I would know more about the Illinoyian state that I call my home! Thank you fellow members of ck5 and all Illinoise residents for making this a reality! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Yeah, i'm bored. So what.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So you've disavowed your Texas roots?????

Illinois, where the [naughty word] is that? Is this all y'all can come up with to be proud of?
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Y'all need some help /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Hell no, I haven't disavowed anything. I'm just trying to be proud while I'm here. I'm not a true Illinoyian, I'm just a poser Illinese citizen living here for now. I'll be back in Tejas before the last sun sets on this decade, and hopefully much before that. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

WOW....being from Illinois, I don't think I've ever seen it spelled so many ways or the way you classify the residents (Illinese-Illinoyian).......must be a Texas thing

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Hmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

A Texan in Chicago....

Trying to picture that.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hmmmm

A Texan in Chicago....

Trying to picture that.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck yea! Let me tell you something... I just isn't natural to be driving around in a loud arse Cummins TD Dodge, head bangin' away to some Earl-Bob-Joe-Billy-Bob country tunes while waving and screaming "Howdy!" out the window at every passer by. Bryan is good like that! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Dan

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

It ain't loud, I havent straight piped it yet, but just you wait till I get my next one...if ever i can afford one again... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

And that music you refer to is good stuff, the likes of David Allen Coe, Hank Jr, Willie, Robert Earl, Mark David Manders, Cross Canadian, ect. I've had my fill of this "country music" yall have up here!

8. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And that music you refer to is good stuff, the likes of David Allen Coe, Hank Jr, Willie, Robert Earl, Mark David Manders, Cross Canadian, ect. I've had my fill of this "country music" yall have up here!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hell Yeah! but ya forgot Cory Morrow and Pat Green /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hell Yeah! but ya forgot Cory Morrow and Pat Green

[/ QUOTE ]

hell yeah /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif can't forget jerry jeff walker. nother great texas country singer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

jacob

10. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Hay - haven't they roited out there for two nites in a row now ?

Hmmm... odd

Very, very odd.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif