Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm a changed man..

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by the_new_mj, Jul 22, 2003.

1. the_new_mj

the_new_mj Newbie

I\'m a changed man..

look it's my first smiley..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guy's I just wanted to say I have turned a new leaf, no longer will I feel thet "DROOP" is not important or that coil overs is the way to go! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I have found a new belief in leaf springs, and I am lookin to buy a Spinger kit, what a well designed product, thank you for showing me the light Rob, what a difference /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well I look forward to providing my imput, but now I want to keep it relevant to the thread, I love you guys /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

This smily thing aint so bad! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: I\'m a changed man..

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Somehow I don't think this is what it seems??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hell when did my opinion mean anything? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This should be intresting....

Rob

4. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Welcome newbie /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The non 4x4 chitchat fourum is down the page a bit /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The non 4x4 chitchat fourum is down the page a bit

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks, you tech gurus can keep him..... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Rob you boob...when ya gonna send pics of your rear u-rent storage locker so i can start construction on mine...??? Help a brother out there vacum tight!

DW

7. Aquaman

Aquaman 1/2 ton status

is this a joke? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Yep. About every 6 months we go through a "Bash on MJ" thing. Last time it got pretty big before it died down.

9. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yes but he go with a membership <font color="orange">the new MJ </font> /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    The non 4x4 chitchat fourum is down the page a bit

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks, you tech gurus can keep him..... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

that was a three pointer, Bubba! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

11. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yep. About every 6 months we go through a "Bash on MJ" thing. Last time it got pretty big before it died down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its great that we have MJ. even though i don't agree with a few of his takes, he is a wealth of knowledge and I think he is a benifit.

JMVHO

12. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I agree. I dont think he's that bad at all. I find it amusing that people get so offended over a faceless internet post. I know a Phyc student who as a project, really stirred up another forum by just posting negative stuff. He didnt know anything about it, he was just pushing buttons and printing out the responses. Really funny. People were threatening to kick his a$$ and all kinds of stuff. Nobody knew who he was of course. In fact he was few different personalities. I have seen it happen here also. The guilty know who they are. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    look it's my first smiley..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guy's I just wanted to say I have turned a new leaf, no longer will I feel thet "DROOP" is not important or that coil overs is the way to go! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I have found a new belief in leaf springs, and I am lookin to buy a Spinger kit, what a well designed product, thank you for showing me the light Rob, what a difference /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well I look forward to providing my imput, but now I want to keep it relevant to the thread, I love you guys /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

This smily thing aint so bad! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you get laid?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Everybody has an oppinion and that's what makes this fun. I really never had a issue with you guy. I have seen you bring up excelent tech and despite what others think your posts do get people thinking.

Now sometimes your delivery could use some work. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

14. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It's not him.....

Leopards can't change their spots /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

maby he saw the light? I agree mj has great info, but he's a diamond in the ruff, if ya know what I mean /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

16. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

We could check the IP's to see if it was really him (unless he's on dial-up).

17. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Now would you accept my offer of a free membership? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif