Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Im a little upset with a fellow member

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ironnut, Jul 19, 2004.

1. ironnut

ironnut Registered Member

I made deal with another member, i don't want to mention his name, like 3 months maybe more ago. I sold him a set of ORD swaybar discos and swaybar greasable bushings. we agreed on a price, as I recall it was 60$ including shipping. Well he told me he sent me the money so i sent the parts the same day. never got a check, then i asked him about it. then he said he'd send the check, same thing again, i never got. Then he started telling me stories about why he hadn't put it in the mail yet. So he said next day he'd send it. Still nothing. I left him a PM right before I left for USMC Officer Candidate school for 6 weeks. Got nothing by the time I returned. I sent him a pm about a week ago now and he hasn't responded. This is really frustrating and makes me want to post his name so no one else does business with him!

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

thats what the bloodyknuckle forum is for, I suggest you post his name so we all don't get screwed

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i would definately post the name, i mean 3 months to come up with 60 bucks is cheezy, he needs to fess up and pay, maybe give him one last chance and link him to this post and make him pay /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I vote the same. Post it up so nobody else gets burned /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah post up!

Unless it was me. Then your money's in the mail. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    it wasent me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. ironnut

I gave him one more chence to reply, ill wait another day and see if he responds. thanks for the advice

8. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well he told me he sent me the money so i sent the parts the same day.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you walked right into it. Never send any parts until you have the money in the bank... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif...but that doesn't make what he did right... /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

9. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Well he told me he sent me the money so i sent the parts the same day.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you walked right into it. Never send any parts until you have the money in the bank... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif...but that doesn't make what he did right... /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be true but what ever happened to honesty and integrity. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I sent him a pm about a week ago now and he hasn't responded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has he been posting here and ignoring you, or just not here at all?

11. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Sh!tty /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Thats called "taking advantage of a nice guy, no matter where you are or how you slice the excuses he will be giving you, THERE IS NO EXCUSE /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif no money = return to sender /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

12. ironnut

he used to reply to every pm for over a month, but he hasnt replied since i got home from OCS 2 weeks ago.ill give him till tonight.

13. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Send him a PM and choose to receive a read receipt to see if he even still logs on.

14. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

very uncool thing to do.
    I have had dealings with guys from here and over on pirate and both times I was expecting to send money first then they would send my parts but that was never the case.
    I always end up getting my stuff about the same time I send a check so it seems that others out there still make deals on good faith like it should be.

good luck and let us know what you come up with.
    from the sounds of it. he isnt on the board anymore but im sure someone will know him when you post the name and contact him about it.

15. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

name + bloody knuckle, thats all i got to say! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. ironnut

It was widowmaker /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. uglychevyZZ4

pbafrd720@aol.com Maybe a few HUNDRED reminders may help /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

18. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You might want to look Here
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

19. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif REMINDER SENT /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    along with a link to this page, maybe if he sees his balls being strewn about like a Ken Doll he will find his purse and write a check, then get a bike and pedal his ass to the mail box and PAY UP SUKKER /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

20. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Or here- Profile /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

That is BS, I always send parts out as soon as I know payment is on the way. You have to trust each other on a parts sale. I definetly trust the members here and even do that for members on other boards I sell parts from. Never have I had someone not pay.