Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm a member

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by fulltopblazer, Apr 23, 2002.

1. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

I\'m a member

I finally became a member and posted some pictures. These are all poser shots, but I just wanted to get some up. We have a mud bog this weekend so I'll get some of it in action. Check them out http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albup99 let me know what you think

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Re: I\'m a member

RIght ON! Welcome to the 'Orange' crowd!!
    Nice pics, qute kid and thats a beffy front bumper you got there!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. fulltopblazer

Thanks the front bumper got a little out of control it ended up a little more massive than what I wanted.

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hahaha , that is why I don't let myself drink and fabracate parts at the same time hehehehee. at least you will win the argument with that tree!!/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. fulltopblazer

They are plenty stout not long after I built it I buried the truck in an old lake bed that we thought was drier than it was. After breaking a drive shaft on my friends blazer that has 44" boggers 1 ton running gear and Tom Woods drive shafts we had to call a wrecker the first one got stuck getting to us and had to call a bigger one that has 4 wheel drive. They had to strech out the boom as far as they could and basically pick my truck staight up off the front bumper. Didn't break a weld or any thing. I have pictures of it,but no way to scan them.

6. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

wow sounds like CARNAGE!!! I bet next time you'll walk out on to the 'dry' bed before driving it!!! LOL